I was traveling for fun to Flagstaff and the area and chose this hotel for two nights based on price at the time and location. I had stayed on the other side of town in previous visits. I do not prefer one side of town over the other but this hotel was very good. It was clean, the staff was very helpful, the room was comfortable and there were various options for food or shopping nearby. It was not too difficult to get to downtown Flagstaff. The only negative might be getting into and out of the hotel property by car but this was a minor issue once you learned the best way to exit for where you wanted to go.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At the Hilton Garden Inn Flagstaff leisure travelers as well as the busy executives will be pleased to find everything necessary to make your trip to Northern Arizona relaxing and enjoyable. Our hotel is in the ideal location for exploring all the wonders of Northern Arizona including Historic Downtown Flagstaff,Route 66,the Grand Canyon National Park, Scenic Sedona, Oak Creek Canyon, The Painted Desert National Park, and much more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Hilton Hotels Direct, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn Flagstaff reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Inn - Flagstaff Hotel Flagstaff
- Flagstaff Hilton Garden Inn
- Hilton Flagstaff
- Hilton Garden Inn Flagstaff North America