Hilton Garden Inn Flagstaff
Holiday Inn Express Flagstaff(Flagstaff)(Great Value!)
US$138
US$124
Sonesta ES Suites Flagstaff(Flagstaff)(Great Value!)
US$143
US$130
Comfort Inn Flagstaff(Flagstaff)(Great Value!)
US$144
US$130
ComfortInn
US$142
Highland Country Inn(Flagstaff)(Great Value!)
US$98
Days Inn & Suites East Flagstaff(Flagstaff)(Great Value!)
US$111
US$106
Sleep Inn(Flagstaff)(Great Value!)
US$111
Best Western Pony Soldier Inn & Suites(Flagstaff)(Great Value!)
US$139
US$136
Drury Inn & Suites Flagstaff(Flagstaff)(Great Value!)
US$155
La Quinta Inn & Suites Flagstaff(Flagstaff)(Great Value!)
US$131
1,273 results
All reviewsfront deskgrand canyonbreakfast buffetroom was cleanindoor poolconvenient locationstay there againstaff was very friendly and helpfulgreat place to staynice stayfridge and microwaveeasy accessroad tripparking lotwaffleshgibryan
Reviewed 5 June 2014

We recently stayed at this hotel in Flagstaff during our trip to the Grand Canyon. Unless you stay at the canyon, I suggest travelers stay in Flagstaff. It is a charming town with great food, sites to see and many shopping options. The staff at the HGI were very accommodating, especially Jessica who gave great advice on what to do in Flagstaff and at the canyon. She suggested we enter the canyon from the south entrance and leave through the east. The drive along the south rim to the east exit was amazing.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Kelley I
HiltonFlagstaffAZ, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Flagstaff, responded to this reviewResponded 9 June 2014

Dear Kelley L:

Thank you for your very kind review. We are glad you found the hotel and our city to your liking. We look forward to seeing you next time your in town.

Hilton Garden Inn Flagstaff

Reviewed 3 June 2014

The hotel itself is pretty much exactly the same as all the other HGI I have stayed at.

But...

I was greeted by a staff member that had a terrific positive energy. He took the time to make sure that I understood everything that I had available to me, from the pool to how the adjustable bed worked.

As I made my way up to my room, I laughed to myself at how happy he was for the end of a day on a Sunday. I was very impressed. :)

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank mnamna
HiltonFlagstaffAZ, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Flagstaff, responded to this reviewResponded 5 June 2014

Dear Mnamma:

Thank you for taking the time to comment on your recent stay. We truly appreciate your kind words about our staff. We look forward to seeing you again next time your in town.

Reviewed 1 June 2014

Let me say, I love Flagstaff, it is such a charming little city with great weather, amazing food options and wonderful views.

And if you are going to visit Flagstaff; stay at the Hilton Garden Inn. The staff is friendly, knowledgeable and the amenities are a plenty. The pool is located in an awkward spot as you can see everything from the front lobby but who cares if you are on vacation!

The rooms are nicely furnished and the beds are decent. I have slept in better beds at other Hilton properties but they were better than others I have slept on.

It's pricey but everything in Flagstaff is pricey. Don't settle for a Motel 6, instead spend the extra bucks and stay here! You won't regret it!

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Ashley H
HiltonFlagstaffAZ, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Flagstaff, responded to this reviewResponded 2 June 2014

Dear Mrs H:

Thank you for your review of our property. We truly appreciate all your kind words. We look forward to seeing you next time your in town.

Reviewed 31 May 2014

Flagstaff hotel on busy street. Not far from mountains for biking/hiking. Staff is very helpful at the front desk. Business center available to print out tickets for Grand Canyon etc. Microwaves and frig in room are handy. Breakfast is purchase in the morning.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
1  Thank 414brendap

Dear 414Brendap:

Thank you for taking the time to comment on your recent stay. I do apoogize for the hotel not being up to the high standards we both expect. We will take your comments under consideration as we continually work to improve our guest experience. We hope you will consider staying with us in the future.

Reviewed 28 May 2014

This is one of the nicest motels we have stayed in. It was an excellent experience. The room was large and very nicely appointed. The hotel was full and we were very near the elevator and we never heard any noise whatsoever.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
1  Thank Thomas T
HiltonFlagstaffAZ, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Flagstaff, responded to this reviewResponded 30 May 2014

Dear Contributor:

Thank you for taking a moment to share your experience. I am happy to hear you found the hotel to your liking. We look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel in the future. You Can Count On Us!