Very pleasant with great staff. I had forgotten my umbrella and the front desk employee lent me hers. Our rental car had a short that caused the windows to open at odd times, and the staff noticed and alerted us to it when it started to rain. The rooms are clean and comfortable. Overall, a great experience.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At the Hilton Garden Inn Flagstaff leisure travelers as well as the busy executives will be pleased to find everything necessary to make your trip to Northern Arizona relaxing and enjoyable. Our hotel is in the ideal location for exploring all the wonders of Northern Arizona including Historic Downtown Flagstaff,Route 66,the Grand Canyon National Park, Scenic Sedona, Oak Creek Canyon, The Painted Desert National Park, and much more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Hilton Hotels Direct, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Travel Republic (UK), Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn Flagstaff reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Inn - Flagstaff Hotel Flagstaff
- Flagstaff Hilton Garden Inn
- Hilton Flagstaff
- Hilton Garden Inn Flagstaff North America