This was our first stay in a Hilton Garden Inn and we will be back. The front desk was very friendly and fast, the room large and comfortable. Chain hotels are a particular problem in terms of room air conditioning - often it's noisy and right next to the bed. In this hotel, the bed is on the other side of the room from the ac so you don't have cold air blowing on your face or incessant noise.
The room was clean, had a refrigerator, and a decent breakfast. Though some people have complained in reviews that the breakast isn't free, they do offer coffee and muffins (fairly good ones, actually) to everyone, I would definitely stay here again. It is worth the extra $10-15, at least in the summer, to be able to sleep comfortably.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At the Hilton Garden Inn Flagstaff leisure travelers as well as the busy executives will be pleased to find everything necessary to make your trip to Northern Arizona relaxing and enjoyable. Our hotel is in the ideal location for exploring all the wonders of Northern Arizona including Historic Downtown Flagstaff,Route 66,the Grand Canyon National Park, Scenic Sedona, Oak Creek Canyon, The Painted Desert National Park, and much more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hilton Hotels Direct, Odigeo, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn Flagstaff reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Inn - Flagstaff Hotel Flagstaff
- Flagstaff Hilton Garden Inn
- Hilton Flagstaff
- Hilton Garden Inn Flagstaff North America