This hotel is great to stay at while visiting Northern Arizona. The hotel is very clean and the front desk is so so courteous to their guests. They have coffee and muffins, free, for the guests every morning. There is Coco's next door to have breakfast which is cheaper than eating at the hotel. The room is very nice...comfortable beds with flat screen TVs.
The area has all the restaurants like Red Lobster, Denny's, Olive Garden, etc...We took tours with Open Road tours (escorted tours) to Momument Valley and Glen Dam Canyon, highly recommended! Grocery store nearby called Basha's for any necessaries.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At the Hilton Garden Inn Flagstaff leisure travelers as well as the busy executives will be pleased to find everything necessary to make your trip to Northern Arizona relaxing and enjoyable. Our hotel is in the ideal location for exploring all the wonders of Northern Arizona including Historic Downtown Flagstaff,Route 66,the Grand Canyon National Park, Scenic Sedona, Oak Creek Canyon, The Painted Desert National Park, and much more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Odigeo, Priceline, Booking.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn Flagstaff reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Inn - Flagstaff Hotel Flagstaff
- Flagstaff Hilton Garden Inn
- Hilton Flagstaff
- Hilton Garden Inn Flagstaff North America