“AAAA++++ Service and We will be back next year!!!!!”

Little America Hotel Flagstaff
Ranked #1 of 66 Hotels in Flagstaff
Reviewed 15 July 2011

Best Hotel that I have been in EVER!!!!!! We stopped in Flagstaff on our way to CA to visit our Marine son. We stayed 3 days and visited the Grand Canyon and Sedona. We ate most of our meals at the Hotel restaurant and it was always top rated. We also went to a restaurant in Flagstaff named BRANDY'S. They have been on the Food Network. I highly recommend checking it out.

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled with family
Write a ReviewReviews (2,457)

Reviewed 15 July 2011

This is my 2nd trip to Little America in Flagstaff and I am pleased I came back!
It's location is right near the highway, which was great for tours etc as we were last to be picked up and first to be dropped off.
The decor is a bit old fashioned, and at 36 I seemed to be the youngest person staying there, but that meant few kids and pleasant times in the dining room.
The bedrooms are a great size, and we relaxed by watching some great movies on the flatscreen TV after long days touring the Grand Canyon and Monument Valley. Our tour guide told us he always put out of towners in this hotel. Some reviews call this a motel, and if that is the case it is definitely the best motel I have stayed in!

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 13 July 2011

I'm surprised that there are even a few bad reviews of this place because I thought it was just wonderful. New, updated, loverly decor, spotlessly clean and very comfortable. For $98 a night, I don't know what more anyone could expect! Even though it sits right at the freeway exit (which was convenient!), the grounds are lovely and all the buildings and the pool are surrounded by tall pines. We had the King size room which was huge and also included a sofa, coffee table, chairs, large screen TV, table and chairs, etc. The buffet breakfast for about $13 both mornings of my stay was wonderful. The food very hot, fresh and delicious especially the cheese danish which was the best I've ever had. The pool/pool area was huge, very clean and the water was warm. The hot tub was perfect--hot but not too hot as some of them can be sometimes. The staff was friendly and check-in/check-out was a breeze. The only downside was that there is no elevator and I was on the second floor. Next time, I'd ask to for a room on ground level just to make it easier. Look at their website. All of the pictures are very accurate. I'd stay here again anytime I'm in Flagstaff!

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 11 July 2011

This was a nice hotel. We stayed for 1 night on our way to the Grand Canyon. Our room was very large. A bit on the older side and you can see the age showing in the bathroom, but it was very clean and well maintained. It could have been the way our room was positioned, but it seemed very dark... not much sunlight coming in.

We loved the walking trail behind the hotel, my son and I walked this during sunrise, and it was very pleasant and quiet. We were not here long enough to use the pool, but it looked nice and clean.

We decided not to eat at the hotel restaurant, and instead drove into Flagstaff. I recommend the Beaver Street Brewery. We had a great dinner there. Downtown Flagstaff was neat as well. Neat shops and there was a banjo/guitar band playing downtown the night we were there.

1 complaint is there was not complimentary coffee in the lobby in the morning. Our room had a little coffee pot, but I wanted something a little better. I ended up going to the breakfast restaurant and asking for a cup of coffee to go. It was about $3, and not that good.

Stayed: July 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 11 July 2011

Very spacious room. Very clean and old school. The bed was very comfortable and bathroom was very clean. They have a large restaurant and a travel center on the property. The pool was disgustingly hot?...not sure why it was being heated in July. Plenty of easy access to restaurants in area and a short 3 minute drive to Rt. 66. This is a perfect in between homebase for exploring both Sedona and Grand Canyon. Canyon is about 70 miles and Sedona about 30 all the major highways are very close by.

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank BSouliere
Reviewed 8 July 2011

This hotel is just off the I40 and initially you think that the noise would be an issue during your stay, but it's the complete opposite. We only stayed one night, as we used Flagstaff to visit the Grand Canyon. We had 3 rooms booked and we all found them to be very clean, functional and massive, even by USA standards!! The staff were friendly and helpful and breakfast is very good. The overall layout is good and feels very peaceful, especially as it surrounds woodlands. If I were to vist Flagstaff again, I would have no hesitation in staying at this hotel.

• Stayed: March 2011, travelled with friends
Reviewed 7 July 2011

We stayed here for 3 nights after a trip to Utah/Grand Canyon-this was our relaxing time of the vacation. We had the deluxe suite, which was huge and very reasonably priced. 2 queen size beds and a sofa sleeper. For a family of 4 it was twice the size of some of the other rooms we stayed in on our trip. The pool area was great-chairs with cushions instead of plastic-wow ! (Can you tell we always stay at budget places?)Loved the trail. We only ate in the restaurant once, but it was good and prices weren't bad for a hotel. We actually got breakfast at the truckstop next door-and that was also good.

My only gripe-and it is minor-was that we asked for a late check out because we were flying out of Phoenix on a flight that didn't leave until 10:45pm. We had to practically beg for 1 extra hour. They did say we could use the pool, etc-but the kids wanted to watch tv. I understand that they need to get rooms prepared-but we had spent 3 nights and a considerable sum of money there. It also was a Monday, so it wasn't their busiest day. But maybe they get asked by too many people...I just wish they had been a little nicer about it when we asked.

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled with family