Little America Hotel Flagstaff
Hilton Garden Inn Flagstaff(Flagstaff)(Great Value!)
US$135
US$117
Sonesta ES Suites Flagstaff(Flagstaff)(Great Value!)
US$133
US$130
Budget Inn(Flagstaff)(Great Value!)
US$74
Hotels.com
US$130
US$131
Country Inn
La Quinta Inn & Suites Flagstaff(Flagstaff)(Great Value!)
US$121
Sleep Inn(Flagstaff)(Great Value!)
US$100
Best Western Pony Soldier Inn & Suites(Flagstaff)(Great Value!)
US$132
US$116
BestWestern.com
US$147
US$132
  • Breakfast included
Twin Arrows Navajo Casino Resort(Flagstaff)(Great Value!)
US$144
TripAdvisor
2,523 results
All reviewstruck stophiking trailpine forestgrand canyonrooms are hugechristmas lightshotel groundsnorth polehotel restaurantwooded areahot tubgas stationmain buildingloved this hotelbit datedoff the highwaybreakfast buffet
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 29 May 2014

I stayed at Little America twice, once getting into Flagstaff headed to Utah and then again on my way home to Colorado. This was the best place on my entire trip, very clean rooms, a great staff, nice on site restaurant. The restaurant was a little pricey or else I'm cheap. Out my sliding glass door was a nice view and what looked like a nice pool, I never use pools, but it did have people using it. Big place with lots of rooms and a convenience store as you turn in to the motel so that was handy. And I would stay there again and it was the least expensive of all the motels I stayed at, and the best!

Room Tip: All the rooms would be good as they are very clean.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank Graybeard47
Reviewed 29 May 2014

This was the first time we stayed at Little America. We wanted a quiet get away for our anniversary. The staff was very friendly and helpful. The room was the cleanest I'd ever stayed at. It was very quiet and peaceful. I liked looking out the sliding door at the trees, birds and squirrels. The bed was very comfortable. There was very little noise, even though there was a wedding and receptions while we were there. The price was very reasonable. I've stayed at more expensive hotels that were not half this nice. We will definitely come back on our next vacation.

Room Tip: We were on the bottom floor by the door and there was no loud noises coming into the room t disturb us.
2  Thank Marie S
Reviewed 28 May 2014

How many hotels have you stayed in that had their own extensive hiking trails? Little America has some nice hiking trails in the Ponderosa Pine forests of Northern Arizona. The place is clean, well kept quiet and the price is reasonable. We only ate in the restaurant for breakfast but the food was good, reasonably priced and delivered with attentive service.

The grounds are nice and there is a pool, play area and some nice hiking trails

We stayed here two nights while we were visiting Flagstaff and if we go back to Flagstaff we will certainly stay here

Room Tip: We stayed in Building four and it was quiet and close to the forest, a little away from the pool and play area.
1  Thank Mike B
Reviewed 26 May 2014

I read many of the reviews regarding Little America and was expecting to step in to grandma's, but that was not the case. It is an older facility, BUT it has been extremely well-kept, is in a beautiful setting, is very clean, and really does keep in character with the location. If you tried to put this hotel in a more urban setting, then yes, it would feel kitschy. Here, it feels inviting and welcoming. I can only imagine how high end this was when it was first built. The rooms were very spacious, the beds were comfortable , the staff was helpful and thoughtful (can we help you find your key, would you like us to light the fireplace while you drink your coffee type of things.) There were extra towels in the room and at the pool. No noise came through the walls. Convenient location. Overall, it was a delight and surprise. We will be back when we are in the area!

2  Thank Ahimann
Reviewed 26 May 2014

Little America in Flagstaff is a great experience both to stay and visit. It has been around quite a long time and the decor has changed very little. There is a reason it is the number one rated hotel in the city. The grounds are very nice and the property is well maintained. The staff are friendly and the accommodations are large. I stayed here while moving my son up to NAU and couldn't of had a better location. The Slide fire was nearby, but this didn't detract from enjoying my stay. The bed was comfortable and the room had a large sitting area. The decor is late 50's to early 60's. If you've enjoyed watching 'Mad Men', then Little America in Flagstaff is worth a stop. There is a lot of history in this establishment and it shows well.

Room Tip: I stayed on the second floor in Lodge 1 and didn't hear any other guests.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled solo