Little America Hotel Flagstaff
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Pool
  • Pool
2,521 results
All reviewstruck stophiking trailpine forestgrand canyonrooms are hugechristmas lightshotel groundsnorth polehotel restaurantwooded areahot tubgas stationmain buildingloved this hotelbit datedoff the highwaybreakfast buffet
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 1 October 2009

We wouldn't stay anywhere else while in Flagstaff. This is a clean, comfortable and friendly hotel in an absolutely beautiful setting. The rooms are nice and comfortable (the beds are a little on the firm side), and the restaurant is beautiful and reasonably priced with good food. The wooded grounds complete with wildlife, give a feeling of being in nature.
One of our favorite things to do is to hike the 2 mile wooded hiking/running path behind the hotel. On our most recent hike, we were awed by the sight of a herd of elk crossing in front of us.
I can't imagine anyone being disappointed with Little America Hotel.

• Stayed: September 2009, travelled with family
Reviewed 28 September 2009

On our recent trip to Zion, Bryce, Grand Canyon and Monument Valley, we had a last minute plan to stop in Flagstaff and Sedona. I remembered reading about this hotel in Fodor's travel guide, so I gave them a call. Luckily, we were able to book a room for that night. It does have a slightly strange location right next to huge truck stop, but it also has the advantage of being right off the interstate and next to a forest preserve with walking trails. The lobby is enormous but welcoming, with leather couches and chairs, and a desk with free internet for guests. A very nice gift shop is directly off the lobby, as is a wide hall leading to the restaurant and the rooms. Everything about this place is big. Our room was nearly 500 square feet, so very spacious. I would definitely stay here again if I come back to Flagstaff.

• Stayed: September 2009, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 28 September 2009

Stayed here for two nights in a very spacious king room overlooking the forest, well worth the few extra dollars as the room was very quiet despite being close to I40. The room and indeed the whole hotel was very clean and the staff very friendly.
Thye hotel has a nice bar area with a good choice of bar food and the restaurant serves a very good breakfast.
We would definitely stay here again if in the area

• Stayed: September 2009, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 September 2009

When I lived in Flagstaff, word was that Little America was the place to stay when traveling. Not until I moved away did I find that advise to true. My recent visit to Flagstaff allowed me to stay 4 days at Little America, where I relaxed in absolute comfort amid the ponderosa pines that cover the mountain landscape in this Northern Arizona town. What I found absolutely incredible was the much-improved hiking trail that winds through the pines directly behind the hotel. The trail length has been extended, adding to what was already a very pleasant hike. Service and accommodations are top shelf, and I will accept no second tier exceptions when I travel across the country to enjoy a weekend of fun, relaxation and entertainment.

• Stayed: September 2009, travelled solo
Reviewed 24 September 2009

We spent two nights at this hotel whilst visiting the Grand Canyon. Were not quite sure what to expect when we drove through the truck stop but were hugely surprised by this
lovely hotel. The staff were welcoming and helfpful. The room was huge, well furnished and clean. The style made a welcome change from the standard furnishings in many suite hotels across the USA. Had dinner in the restaurant - the food was tasty, good quality, nicely served and a reasonable deal. Enjoyed the well stocked gift shop and the the views from the rear of our hotel (had a front room overlooking car park but was fine). Didn't use pool, but looked welcoming.

• Stayed: August 2009, travelled as a couple