Best bed of the trip, and a really nice hotel, just on outskirts of town. Nice cosy lobby with comfy chairs and a variety of stuffed animals mounted on the walls for the western feel. Only downside was that walls were thin and I could hear the couple next door talking.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the AmericInn Hotel & Suites Medora, North Dakota the ideal location for your next stay, whether you're traveling for business, pleasure, or enjoying our brand new Badlands Conference Center. We are proud to provide the amenities you want most and deliver them at the highest level possible starting with comfortable, quieter guestrooms. Our Medora hotel offers a variety of room types including suites with whirlpools. Wake up each morning to our free, hot, home-style AmericInn Perk breakfast and stay connected with free, hotel-wide, high-speed internet. Guests also enjoy our inviting, indoor pool, hot tub and sauna. We are conveniently located within walking distance of historic downtown Medora. Located at the gateway to the Theodore Roosevelt National Park, let the Medora AmericInn be your host during your western shopping adventures or while you observe firsthand the untouched habitat of buffalo, wild horses, elk, deer and prairie dogs. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your AmericInn Lodge & Suites Medora reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Americinn Motel And Suites Medora
- Americinn Motel & Suites Medora Hotel Medora
- Americinn Hotel Medora
- Americinn Motel Medora