“Great way to begin the evening”

Pitchfork Steak Fondue
Ranked #2 of 16 Restaurants in Medora
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
New Orleans, LA
“Great way to begin the evening”
Reviewed 15 August 2014

We did the Pitchfork Steak Fondue before the Medora Musical, making for a full evening. Food was good, but steaks cooked close to well done. But the view from there is fantastic and you'll have an opportunity to talk with other guests.

Visited August 2014

• Polish first
Bismarck, North Dakota
“Super deep fried rib eye steak”
Reviewed 14 August 2014

If you want to know where is the beef, it is deep fried on pitchforks and served immediately, accompanied by a variety of picnic foods.

Visited August 2014
1 Thank Whorte
Washington
“Paying For An Experience”
Reviewed 14 August 2014

My two daughters and I were in town visiting their grandma from Beach, ND. My Mother-in-law had heard this wasn't very good, but when we got our Medora Musical tickets the fellow at the store in Medora really talked it up. We decided to try it on her dime. I'm from Washington, where we have fantastic produce and grow darn near everything. My palate is pretty boring, but I like my boring food to taste good. My M-I-L is a bit of a food snob. She had the steak. I tried a bite and liked the crunchy outer texture, but the inside was way overdone for her tastes.... completely brown inside. The chicken wasn't bad, but it wasn't good either. A bit dry. My youngest daughter had the hot dog meal, but ended up really liking her sister's bison, which was fine since she'd got bison and chicken. The sides were plentiful but left much to be desired. Dessert tasted like it came out of a Little Debbie box. If you like so-so buffet food and are really into experiences, go for it, but otherwise, save yourself some money and eat before you come!

• Visited August 2014
1 Thank Peidie
Winnipeg
“Only one complaint”
Reviewed 12 August 2014

Everything was perfect except my steak was over cooked and a little on the tough side. The sides, atmosphere, service, and staff were great. Not everything can be perfect.

• Visited August 2014
Hartney, Manitoba
“GREAT FOOD”
Reviewed 5 August 2014

We enjoyed the meal and shared a steak. So much meat, but great meal. Thanks for the pre show meal! We would do this again, even if we were not going to the Musical

Visited July 2014