We stayed here for two nights while my husband took the bar exam. Everything about this hotel is wonderful. The rooms are nice and clean. The butlers will shuttle you around town in the hotel Land Rover or pick up take-out from any of the area restaurants. There is a complimentary happy hour (with an amazing selection) from 5-7 in one of the gathering rooms. There is a free continental style breakfast with delicious fruit, baked goods, and a variety of other options. The butler staff brings peanut butter cookies to the room each night when they do turn down service. I could go on and on about this place. We will definitely be staying at this hotel again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Buffalo's first and only AAA Four Diamond hotel provides a cosmopolitan, European hotel experience with value added complimentary amenities such as valet parking, breakfast, afternoon cocktails, downtown Land Rover transportation, free wireless and/or hi-speed internet and more. Guestrooms receive equivalent deluxe services and amenities, with size and architectural detail distinguishing each room type. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U. and Cancelon so you can book your The Mansion on Delaware Avenue reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Mansion On Delaware Avenue Hotel Buffalo
- Mansion On Delaware Avenue Buffalo