We've stayed at The Mansion three times and are making reservation to stay there again next month. You're assigned a butler, who drives you, makes reservations, and, in general makes you feel well cared for. The breakfasts are delicious, unusual, and healthy.It's set out as a buffet, but with a choice of menu for orders as well. There's stationery and calling cards imprinted with your name waiting for you in your room when you arrive. I love the artwork, a changing collection of local artists, in the hotel.And did I mention the open bar in the living-room? It all feels like home--a dream-home.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Buffalo's first and only AAA Four Diamond hotel provides a cosmopolitan, European hotel experience with value added complimentary amenities such as valet parking, breakfast, afternoon cocktails, downtown Land Rover transportation, free wireless and/or hi-speed internet and more. Guestrooms receive equivalent deluxe services and amenities, with size and architectural detail distinguishing each room type. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Odigeo, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your The Mansion on Delaware Avenue reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Mansion On Delaware Avenue Hotel Buffalo
- Mansion On Delaware Avenue Buffalo