The hotel itself is lovely, and the staff is very helpful and friendly. I had perhaps the hotel's smallest room, but it was immaculate--and I had a view of St. Louis' gothic steeple. It is in a walkable area of town, though your "personal butler" will drive you wherever you wish to go within certain limits. There are complementary drinks in the late afternoon (the red wine was a very good choice) and a varied breakfast offered each morning. For dinner I had the pizza from the kitchen, and it was delicious. If I return to Buffalo, I will definitely be staying at this hotel!
One more thing--go see the Frank Lloyd Wright Prairie House near the zoo, and plan to take the 2 hour tour.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Buffalo's first and only AAA Four Diamond hotel provides a cosmopolitan, European hotel experience with value added complimentary amenities such as valet parking, breakfast, afternoon cocktails, downtown Land Rover transportation, free wireless and/or hi-speed internet and more. Guestrooms receive equivalent deluxe services and amenities, with size and architectural detail distinguishing each room type. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Traveltool, S.L.U. and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Mansion on Delaware Avenue reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Mansion On Delaware Avenue Hotel Buffalo
- Mansion On Delaware Avenue Buffalo