Two night stay in early June, 2012. The very good: attentive, responsive staff, excellent continental breakfast. I had no qualms about the location, depending on what you want access to in Buffalo. Less than 10 minutes from everywhere we were going, downtown, restaurants, etc. The not so good: rooms, especially the bathrooms are showing some age. the TP fixture was broken and one of the shower heads didn't work, the grout and tile needed refurbishing and the cover panel on the side of the tub was loose. Room was clean and acceptably furnished though the TV could be upgraded to a flat screen. Maid service was spotty--hand towels were lacking and the one in the room wasn't replaced with the daily cleaning. Turn down service and promised water and ice service was missed the second night. Should have an ironing board and iron in the room so you don't have to request. We don't go to Buffalo often, but I'd stay again if some renovation is done.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Buffalo's first and only AAA Four Diamond hotel provides a cosmopolitan, European hotel experience with value added complimentary amenities such as valet parking, breakfast, afternoon cocktails, downtown Land Rover transportation, free wireless and/or hi-speed internet and more. Guestrooms receive equivalent deluxe services and amenities, with size and architectural detail distinguishing each room type. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your The Mansion on Delaware Avenue reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Mansion On Delaware Avenue Hotel Buffalo
- Mansion On Delaware Avenue Buffalo