The gem of Buffalo. Our stay at the Mansion was an awesome experience. This boutique hotel is well located within walking distance of several great restaurants. Loved the butlers! The butler service is a unique concept and we found the hospitality both friendly and attentive. They provided excellent recommendations for dining and entertaiment. There is a hotel shuttle (a cool Range Rover Evoque) that is often available to transport guests to and from local destinations. The building has been renovated with a careful combination of restoration and modernization to make it suitable for comfortable luxurious accommodation. Common spaces are beautifully appointed in a way the highlights the detailed craftsmanship of the doorways and mouldings. It is decorated with a modern flair that lends the spaces a contemporary yet classic feel. We especially enjoyed playing billiards and meeting others between 5 and 7PM in the parlour.The Mansion is definitely recommended. We will certainly be back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Buffalo's first and only AAA Four Diamond hotel provides a cosmopolitan, European hotel experience with value added complimentary amenities such as valet parking, breakfast, afternoon cocktails, downtown Land Rover transportation, free wireless and/or hi-speed internet and more. Guestrooms receive equivalent deluxe services and amenities, with size and architectural detail distinguishing each room type. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda, Hotels.com and Odigeo so you can book your The Mansion on Delaware Avenue reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Mansion On Delaware Avenue Hotel Buffalo
- Mansion On Delaware Avenue Buffalo