From the moment my wife and I arrived, we were greeted by name, given a "royal" treatment by Butlers Kent and Marty, and even though we arrived late at 10PM, treated to complimentary cocktails (well made Manhattens!) and Kent arranged for dinner to be picked up and brought to us in the Mansion's Parlor where it was served with china, silverware and white linens. Further, Kent jumped on the phone at our request, despite the late hour, and secured a wonderful full day's tour of Niagara Falls that began and ended at the doorsteps of the Mansion. The following night Kent again arranged for a special dinner served to us in the Mansion's parlor and we were tended to by none other than Gino, the Mansion's owner. At the staff's suggestion we were booked for a excellent tour of the Martin Residence designed a century ago by Frank Lloyd Wright and personally driven to and picked up from the 2 hour tour by very knowledgeable and charming Butler Renee who explained the beautiful boulevards and parks designed by the Olmstead Brothers along the way there and drove us through the fun artsy shopping areas on the way back. Proprietor Gino has selected an excellent staff (that also included Jeff and Josh who were always driving us here and there as well as tending to our needs while relaxing between outings in the Mansion) that seems to intuitively anticipate every need and desire of its guests. We couldn't have been more impressed and appreciative of the constant courtesies extended to us. As Kent would say more than once, "we intend to spoil you at all times". Yes, the Mansion is also very glamorous and beautiful, and the linens divine and the rooms wonderfully unique, but the manner of treatment we received from the staff was the reason we would absolutely return given the ocassion in a heartbeat and look forward to meeting our friends the butlers at the Mansion again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Buffalo's first and only AAA Four Diamond hotel provides a cosmopolitan, European hotel experience with value added complimentary amenities such as valet parking, breakfast, afternoon cocktails, downtown Land Rover transportation, free wireless and/or hi-speed internet and more. Guestrooms receive equivalent deluxe services and amenities, with size and architectural detail distinguishing each room type. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Agoda, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your The Mansion on Delaware Avenue reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Mansion On Delaware Avenue Hotel Buffalo
- Mansion On Delaware Avenue Buffalo