We were on our way to Ohio and decided to stop for the night. We stopped in Buffelo new yory. we have never been there so looked up a hotel on smart phone. I can tell you what a great experiance it was! The place is beautifully restored. our room was a great blend of the old and modern. we stayed in a room with a fire place. they had a full bar downstairs in the beautiful living room.We were hungry when we got there and they asked us what we liked and immediatly made us dinner reservations. The place for dinne was great. We also had a butler who not only helped us around the hotel and made us drinks but dove us to the restaraunt and picked us up. The best service we ever had. We are now planning on going back with friends just to stay there.great value for the money.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Buffalo's first and only AAA Four Diamond hotel provides a cosmopolitan, European hotel experience with value added complimentary amenities such as valet parking, breakfast, afternoon cocktails, downtown Land Rover transportation, free wireless and/or hi-speed internet and more. Guestrooms receive equivalent deluxe services and amenities, with size and architectural detail distinguishing each room type. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Odigeo, Priceline, Traveltool, S.L.U. and getaroom.com so you can book your The Mansion on Delaware Avenue reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Mansion On Delaware Avenue Hotel Buffalo
- Mansion On Delaware Avenue Buffalo