We loved our one night stay here and can't wait to come back. The hotel has great style. We loved the honour bar and the pool table. We also thought breakfast was terrific. The hotel staff were all very friendly and helpful and we loved the shuttle service to the restaurant we dined at that evening. Our room was comfortable and had everything we needed. I wish we could have stayed longer. All in all a very enjoyable place to stay in Buffalo.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Buffalo's first and only AAA Four Diamond hotel provides a cosmopolitan, European hotel experience with value added complimentary amenities such as valet parking, breakfast, afternoon cocktails, downtown Land Rover transportation, free wireless and/or hi-speed internet and more. Guestrooms receive equivalent deluxe services and amenities, with size and architectural detail distinguishing each room type. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Odigeo, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U. and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Mansion on Delaware Avenue reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Mansion On Delaware Avenue Hotel Buffalo
- Mansion On Delaware Avenue Buffalo