Last year, we made a crazy decision to drive to Buffalo as it is only a four hour drive from State College. We stayed at The Mansion after reading a few reviews here. I almost HATE telling people how great this place is. We have travelled all over the world. And this is the best hotel, in a cool as can be gem city, in the world if you live boutique at its finest.
We have returned six times in one year to stay at The Mansion and take in the Buffalo.
The Mansion staff is as good as any staff anywhere. Their location is great. Their rooms are so comfortable and homey. And their knowledge of the city is broad, which is really helpful, because there are may hidden gems in Buffalo.
If you go to Buffalo, and want to pay a little more for a lot more, The Mansion Delaware. We won't even go if we can't get a room here. All the second bests are third best at best.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Buffalo's first and only AAA Four Diamond hotel provides a cosmopolitan, European hotel experience with value added complimentary amenities such as valet parking, breakfast, afternoon cocktails, downtown Land Rover transportation, free wireless and/or hi-speed internet and more. Guestrooms receive equivalent deluxe services and amenities, with size and architectural detail distinguishing each room type. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your The Mansion on Delaware Avenue reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Mansion On Delaware Avenue Hotel Buffalo
- Mansion On Delaware Avenue Buffalo