We traveled to Buffalo en route to Canada. The Mansion on the Delaware caught our attention - the price was a bit steep but a winter special was running for a "standard/classic" room with Breakfast. The architecture of the building is very nice - the interior welcoming. The Butlers attentive and helpful... We felt that they genuinely wanted to assist without being in the way - they drove us to dinner / recommended some restaurants, etc. They also attended to questions on what sites to see around town. The room was on the second floor - it was fairly small and was like a standard hotel room but with some personal touches... fresh flower in the bathroom/cookies at sundown, etc. The breakfast was phenomenal.. more than anticipated.. lox/rustic bread, apple tarts, home-made cinnamon rolls, fruit, granolas, coffee, juice, olives... nicely done!!! Overall, we have pleasant memories... ear plugs were provided as sirens were present during the night. Consider staying here as they are definitely putting forth a true effort to make your stay enjoyable. Thank you to all!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Buffalo's first and only AAA Four Diamond hotel provides a cosmopolitan, European hotel experience with value added complimentary amenities such as valet parking, breakfast, afternoon cocktails, downtown Land Rover transportation, free wireless and/or hi-speed internet and more. Guestrooms receive equivalent deluxe services and amenities, with size and architectural detail distinguishing each room type. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your The Mansion on Delaware Avenue reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Mansion On Delaware Avenue Hotel Buffalo
- Mansion On Delaware Avenue Buffalo