The level of attention and service is exceptional; the accomodations eclectic and superb. The afternoon complimentary bar and the delicious European-style breakfast are marvelous. Even though I've only stayed here three times, once each year, the staff remember me and treat me like I'm a weekly guest. This property is an absolute delight and is a bargain. In a larger city, like Chicago or New York, this would be a $700+/night property.
Buffalo is an under-appreciated city. There is so much to do here with neighborhood festivals, sunsets at the lake front and the arts.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Buffalo's first and only AAA Four Diamond hotel provides a cosmopolitan, European hotel experience with value added complimentary amenities such as valet parking, breakfast, afternoon cocktails, downtown Land Rover transportation, free wireless and/or hi-speed internet and more. Guestrooms receive equivalent deluxe services and amenities, with size and architectural detail distinguishing each room type. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Ebookers and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your The Mansion on Delaware Avenue reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Mansion On Delaware Avenue Hotel Buffalo
- Mansion On Delaware Avenue Buffalo