Superb service started at the door in this lovely historical property where we were treated to extraordinary hospitality and complimentary cocktails from 5-7pm. The house car and driver brought us to a restaurant/bar nearby for Buffalo's finest chicken wings and the World Series... we arrived back to chocolate-dipped strawberries with turn-down and a European-style continental breakfast is served in the bright drawing room... absolutely wonderful. We asked American Express for their finest hotel in Buffalo, and the Mansion did not disappoint.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Buffalo's first and only AAA Four Diamond hotel provides a cosmopolitan, European hotel experience with value added complimentary amenities such as valet parking, breakfast, afternoon cocktails, downtown Land Rover transportation, free wireless and/or hi-speed internet and more. Guestrooms receive equivalent deluxe services and amenities, with size and architectural detail distinguishing each room type. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Odigeo, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your The Mansion on Delaware Avenue reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Mansion On Delaware Avenue Hotel Buffalo
- Mansion On Delaware Avenue Buffalo