We were guests at the hotel in mid December. And guests is the proper word. You are treated as a true guest, not a paying customer. The staff could not have been more polite, responsive or helpful. The premises are beautiful and take you back to a more refined, slower paced style of living. We had a small room, but it was very comfortable and the bathroom was huge - big two person jacuzzi tub. The complimentary continental breakfast is excellent, with lots of choices and good coffee. Highly recommended. We hope to return when it's warmer than 10 degrees outside so we can walk around and enjoy the galleries and shops in the area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Buffalo's first and only AAA Four Diamond hotel provides a cosmopolitan, European hotel experience with value added complimentary amenities such as valet parking, breakfast, afternoon cocktails, downtown Land Rover transportation, free wireless and/or hi-speed internet and more. Guestrooms receive equivalent deluxe services and amenities, with size and architectural detail distinguishing each room type. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your The Mansion on Delaware Avenue reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Mansion On Delaware Avenue Hotel Buffalo
- Mansion On Delaware Avenue Buffalo