“The worst hotel in the world”

and 1 more site!
Lenox Hotel and Suites
Ranked #20 of 25 Hotels in Buffalo
Reviewed 19 August 2013

this Hotel requested clients to pay the room charge before living,when i paid the money to them ,and then i saw the bad room condition , i rejected to stay in their hotel room and request to be refunded my paid room charge, the attendant confirmed to refund me after their manager return, so we went to live in another hotel. But later, i called to their hotel for many times, also sent many e-mail messages to them to request the refund, but their General Manager Ms.Molly refused to refund me.
There is no hotel in the world who dare to receive tourist' room charge although the client have not used their hotel room.
I sincerely warn all tourists and travellers not to use this hotel when you travel to Buffalo NY.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
9  Thank Joseph Y

Reviewed 16 August 2013

I was extremely disappointed in my stay in your hotel. After finding blood on a pillow, I inspected closer and found urine stains and 'clumps' of hair that seem to have been pulled right from the scalp in the bed. These findings and the lack of basic bed coverings, i.e. no mattress pad, just other dirty sheets, made me question wether the health department has been there recently. Now, after being denied a basic refund, and being treated beyond rude after calling the next day, to inquire about a resolution, I think an apology and true refund is in order.

• Stayed: August 2013
6  Thank Mukanp
Reviewed 15 June 2013

A few veterans in town for the golden games , were welcomed by General Manager Molly Mangas. Clean rooms , good service from staff ,nice grill next to , was almost like a home away from home. Good parking ,nice walking neighborhood.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank FRED S
Reviewed 10 June 2013

An older hotel with many appartments and 20 hotel rooms.
My room was equiped with a stove, fridg, micro-wave and flat screen TV.
Room was very clean but older decor.
The lack of a pool and spa was made up for by the cordial and professional
management and help. The hotel resturant is excellent.
The manager, Molly Mangas gave us cheerful and personal service.
I would recommend it for someone who wants a change from the super modern
high rise hotels.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled on business
2  Thank Daryl M
Reviewed 5 March 2013

This place is the opposite of fancy....complete dump that I am pretty sure was a insane asylum turned hotel. Rooms tiny and smell like death. Avoid...you are better off sleeping under a bridge with some nice bums.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled with friends
7  Thank Bo B
Reviewed 21 December 2012

Have a dog? Stranded in a snowstorm in Buffalo? This is your place :-) The attached Lenox Grille is open until 4am. Serves food until 3am. Free parking. Great entrance. Very classy. Tons of dogs. I wonder why. But it's fine with me!

• Stayed: December 2012
2  Thank Violet7lite
Reviewed 5 November 2012

How should I start. Was it the pair of mens dirty shorts in the closet, or the hovel of a room I was put into for the night till my room was ready the next day.The room across the hall was intertaining hourly guest all night long. "KNock Knock, door opens closes, repeat and rinse. Did I say ALL NIGHT LONG!!!

Requests for a luggage rack unheeded. Microwave did not work except to beep, no cups for coffee and when I did get one it was not replaced with a clean one.

I have the almost best for last while seated getting ready for bed a cockroach ran across my shoe. So I check out and on my way to another hotel I find not one but TWO BED BUGS. Do not go here. This grand old lady is not grand ANY more.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled on business