“Havana House Buffalo-DONT GO”
Review of Havana House - CLOSED

Havana House
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 6 May 2009

"I just had the worst, most embarrassing, horrible experience I've ever had at a restaurant. I was literally locked in the restaurant and threatened because I complained about my service and food. I am not one to complain, but after waiting ½ an hour just to be acknowledged at our table, another hour for apps, and then being served the crunchy rice and 4 shrimp that was supposed to be my birthday meal, I felt like I had to say something. After the manager was sent to the table and I made my complaint, he offered not even as much as ‘I'm sorry’. Instead, he called to the waiter ‘Lock the doors! I'm calling the police.’ I thought it was a joke for a moment, but he continued with ‘I stand by my food and you're paying for everything!’ He called my boyfriend and I ‘white trash’ and proceeded to block the door and lock it as we made our way from the table! I have never, ever been treated like this by any establishment, anywhere before. I almost don't believe what just happened and would love some help finding out who I can contact about this to take further action.

Reviewed 30 September 2006

Vado Pazzo is a quaint restaurant on Main St. The service is excellent and the food is great. The Restaurant itself is very nicely decorated and the Vino Lounge is comfortable. We enjoyed many appetizers flat bread pizza, veal meatballs, and the best stuffed peppers in WNY. The entrees are reasonably priced and served to perfection. We especially enjoyed the outdoor courtyard in the summer and will miss it once the winter comes in. But we look forward to dinning inside.

1  Thank Greatfood