Embassy Suites by Hilton Buffalo
US$215
US$135
Hyatt.com
  • Pool
Wyndham Garden Buffalo Downtown(Buffalo)(Great Value!)
US$154
US$215
US$172
Agoda.com
1,382 results
All reviewsevening receptionmade to order omeletsomelette stationvalet parkinghummuscomplimentary breakfastcorner suiterooms are hugefloor to ceiling windowsvalet staffwhirlpool tubniagara fallsper dayliving areacity hallwonderful hoteli highly recommend this hotel
Reviewed 22 December 2011

We got a corner room, spacious for five if us. Pretty night view from floor to ceiling glass window, delish omelette (though the rest of the F&B are just ok. Will stay again if we visit Buff.

• Stayed: December 2011
Reviewed 13 December 2011

I only stayed at the Embassy Suites one night while I was in town for a concert. The staff was friendly and polite. Valet parking, which you don't find too often in that area. The rooms were very large, very clean and very comfortable! The service was excellent, was able to have a bottle of wine delivered within minutes, and the staff also very helpful with recommendations for dining. Great location, right downtown off of one of the main streets, and right around the corner from a great pub called Pearl St. Grill. Very close to the HSBC arena, which made it very convenient as that was where the concert was. I would recommend this hotel to anyone.

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 11 December 2011

I enjoyed my 2 night stay here - great, big bedroom/living area, plenty of choices for breakfast and nice pool area (which I had all to myself for an hour!)

I wanted to tour City Hall in Buffalo and this hotel was in perfect location, lovely view of this stunning building from my room.

I also found the staff to be friendly and helpful which is always nice when you're a solo female traveller. Would stay again.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled solo
Reviewed 30 November 2011

Went to bed fine. Woke up covered with bites. Informed front desk. Don't stay here if you don't want to get attacked.

• Stayed: September 2011
12  Thank GE1972
Reviewed 27 November 2011

Stayed here for an overnight get-away. Despite not being able to get into our room promptly at arrival, the rest of the stay was good. Great breakfast!

• Stayed: November 2011