“Great atmosphere”

Dining options: Reservations
Buffalo, New York
“Great atmosphere”
Reviewed 27 February 2013

Disclaimer: I have never dined here, only frequented the bar for cocktails.

I came here last night for some after-dinner-beverages, and like always received noteworthy service. Whenever I come here, no matter what day or time I always receive prompt, professional, and accommodating service from all of the bartenders. I have been here for Sabre's games, weeknight drinks, New Year's Eve, and private parties. Everything is well executed by the staff at Snooty Fox. When you are there it is evident that they strive to take care of their clientele. Before you even finish a drink, the bartender is asking if they can get you another one (obv- in a separate glass so you can finish your current beverage).

The atmosphere is contemporary, attractive, and lively. The crowd ranges from younger 20-30 something professionals, to an elder crowd as well. Early in the night it is a little more low key and spacious, with plenty of seating at the bar. Later around and after 10pm the bar and surrounding area fills up, sometimes making it difficult to maneuver.

I have yet to determine why I haven't eaten here since I love it so much. It just usually happens that I come here after already eating dinner somewhere. I do however have a gift certificate so I will hopefully dine here soon!

• Visited February 2013
1 Thank NicAshBar

Cheektowaga, NY
“Cool vibe; great dining experience”
Reviewed 21 November 2012

This is a very cool restaurant. From the wood floors, to the seating areas, to the art on the walls, to the music...this is truly a hip place to dine. You can tell that the owner is proud of his establishment. He should be commended for the attention to detail that has been given to create an ambiance and experience that is unlike any other in Buffalo.

The wine and cocktail menu is affordable, especially if you dine early. $6 Flirt-inis? Yeah...I had two of them. Perfectly prepared...and a nice start to the evening.

My hubby and I started our evening with appetizers. Spinach Artichoke Dip--accompanied with crusty bread...yummy and, at $8, a good buy. The Appetizer Trio consisted of one monster meatball, not dry, accompanied with sauce and perfectly prepared; one stuffed artichoke--delicious; and a stuffed banana pepper--fantastic. The Trio is a little on the high side dollar-wise ($15), but I was very pleased that we ordered it.

My husband ordered the Almond Encrusted Chicken and I ordered the Vincenzo flatbread. Let me start off by saying that the flatbread pizza is a meal big enough for two. The flatbread is crusty and delicious. I would definitely order this again. My husband's chicken came with the snooty salad. He really enjoyed the salad and their balsamic dressing. However, he was disappointed with the seasoning on the chicken. He would have preferred that it hadn't been marinated.

I want to point out that our waiter was attentive without being overbearing or intrusive. Water glasses were always filled and our dinners came out in a timely manner and were hot.

I also would like to note that this restaurant's bathroom was the nicest and cleanest restaurant bathroom I have used in a long time.

This restaurant is located on Delaware Avenue downtown. Parking is available streetside or in the lot next door.

• Visited November 2012
1 Thank kimber1369
Buffalo, New York
“I love this place”
Reviewed 10 July 2012

This is a great restaurant/lounge. My husband and I go here often. They have a live band on friday evenings and the food is excellent! may I suggest the spinach artichoke dip, or the naked shrimp, or perhaps the mussels for an appetizer? The stuffed banana peppers are really good too however, tehy are a little too hot for my taste. The steak gorgonzola entree is wonderful and so is the porkchop with demi glaze. Its also a really nice place to have a small birthday party or bridal shower.

• Visited July 2012
Paso Robles, California
“Loved it”
Reviewed 17 May 2011

The food, service, and atmosphere were the best. There Artichocke spinish did is the best ive ever had. the flat bread pizza and almond crusted chicken were mouth watering. The staff was very friendly loved it would go back and recomend to my friends and family

• Visited May 2011
Buffalo, NY
“Snooty it is...”
Reviewed 20 February 2010

Snooty! Food is okay. Not a great place to go if you are looking to relax and kick back!