“Great stay!”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Parkside House

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Buffalo
Parkside House
Ranked #1 of 5 Buffalo B&B and Inns
Upstate, NY
“Great stay!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 October 2013

I spent two nights at the Parkside House when I attended a conference at the University of Buffalo and it was delightful and comfortable and the breakfasts were delicious! I completely recommend it 100%!

Room Tip: If you want a spectacular bathroom but a small-ish room, choose the Jewett Room.
  • Stayed October 2013, travelled on business

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (71)
Newport News, Virginia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 October 2013

My husband and I were going for a bit of a getaway and wanted to stay in a b&b. We have been to several and this was by far one of our favorites. Our room was such a place of retreat. We stayed in the Jewett Room and the bathroom made you feel as though you were staying in an upscale spa! Chris is wonderful and definitely has a gift for hospitality! Food was delicious and the entire house was impeccable; very elegant and nothing "cheesy". We definitely will be back!

• Stayed September 2013, travelled as a couple
Medina, OH USA
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 September 2013

Just enjoyed another relaxing and enjoyable stay with Chris at Parkside House. It seems like improvements are being made to this beautiful house every time I come back. The Jewett Room was as cozy as ever. The bed was as comfortable as could be, with an excellent mattress, high quality linens, plenty of storage space and the room, like the entire house, was perfectly clean. I love the huge bathroom with walk in luxury shower, complete with shower heads on the wall as well as a rain shower above. The bath amenities were of high quality and very much appreciated. Breakfast was healthy, fresh and delicious and Chris is always willing to accommodate my vegetarian diet without hesitation. I had a little spare time on this visit and was able to enjoy a guided tour of the Frank Lloyd Wright home just a couple of blocks away from Parkside House. The weather was perfect during my stay and the front porch was the best place to take advantage of it with its numerous comfortable chairs and couches for relaxing. The yard was landscaped perfectly and the home was beautifully lit at night. Chris has done amazing things with this property and I'm so glad I have been able to stay with him during my business trips to the Buffalo area. What a treasure for anyone visiting or staying in the Buffalo area.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled on business
1 Thank DesertBen
Bradenton, Florida, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 September 2013

Spent two nights, and now my wife is ruined... she said no more motels. The 3 room choices are excellent. The owner is wonderful. The house dogs are wonderful, The breakfast is wonderful. The front porch is wonderful. The location to many things worth seeing is wonderful.

Room Tip: If you like a bath in a claw foot tub or shower in a huge shower with extra jets, then go with the J...
  • Stayed September 2013, travelled with family
3 Thank Skip T
Houston, Texas, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 September 2013

Terrific place with great breakfast, clean rooms and very comfortable. Will come back soon! This is our second trip the the Parkside house and would like to come back only in the summer though winters are way too cold in Buffalo. Will stay in the south during the winter.

Room Tip: All the rooms are very nice. Would be happy to stay in any of them.
  • Stayed September 2013, travelled with family
Louisville, Kentucky
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 September 2013

Nice, quiet, clean, everything you would want in a stay away from home. Located in a beautiful neighborhood and accessible to all parts of Buffalo (including my daughter, whom we were there to visit). Chris was very friendly and helpful. Will definitely stay there again and would definitely recommend.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled with family
Newtown, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 August 2013

Once/year my wife and I visit relatives in Buffalo. Long ago, our niece recommended Parkside House and its host, Chris Lavey. We found Chris’s accommodations and hospitality warm, friendly, and efficient. This last August, we decided to drive to Buffalo. While convenient, it was eight long hours on the road. By the time we arrived in Buffalo, we were tired, stiff, and needing a good night’s sleep. How happy we were to arrive at Parkside House. Chris’s breakfast next morning made the long drive seem worthwhile, reinforcing our decision never to stay anywhere else in Buffalo. John Silver, Newtown, PA

• Stayed August 2013, travelled with family