Stayed night of Nov 22/13 for a Christmas shopping trip to Buffalo. Stayed at hotel using our Hilton points. It seemed like a regular hotel from the outside, but once we went in, it was clean, beautiful lobby sitting area, running fireplace, nice selection of coffee, and delicious fresh cookies available. The staff was friendly and the check in was quick. We got a room on top floor, which was clean and well maintained. Had some trouble with the internet at first, but got it going later.
You could smell the smoking rooms walking through the hallway. Recommendation, go non-smoking, having smoking rooms is getting out of date with today.
Staying on a Friday night, there were some parties going on and teens running through the hallways all night. I got no sleep (so tired next day). We could hear everything from the hallways, not the other rooms beside us, though.. Other than that issue, what a great hotel and staff was excellent. When we mentioned the noise issue from the night before, they were aware of it and knew they were having problems and they gave us a good deal upon check out (thank you very much!!!!).
Overall, a good experience, we will be definitely staying there for our next shopping trip, but probably on a work week night, not Friday. (honestly its been a long time since we stayed in a hotel room on Friday, mostly for this reason, parties).
I would recommend for a stay in Buffalo.
We ate at the Papaya restaurant upon recommendation from staff, we had Tai food and it was a good dining experience. Nice late meal with my spouse. Believe it was Cory that checked us in and checked us out. Very friendly and helpful.
For a downtown hotel, this place is incredible.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hampton Inn & Suites Buffalo Downtown hotel grants guest access to fantastic bars, nightclubs and restaurants. Enjoy our complimentary amenities including breakfast, free parking and WiFi. Located within 15 minutes of Niagara Falls this hotel connects guest to the experience of a life time and the comforts of home. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Hilton Hotels Direct, Expedia, Agoda, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Buffalo Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn And Suites Buffalo Downtown
- Hampton Inn & Suites Buffalo Downtown Hotel Buffalo
- Hampton Inn Buffalo
- Buffalo Hampton Inn