“This is the best hotel in Buffalo!!!”

Hampton Inn & Suites Buffalo Downtown
Ranked #3 of 24 Hotels in Buffalo
Buffalo
“This is the best hotel in Buffalo!!!”
Reviewed 28 October 2009

I stayed at the Hampton Inn & Suites Downtown Buffalo for one night in October. The hotel is just fabulous. The staff is extremely helpful and friendly. The hotel offers some of the best amenities that I have seen! The rooms have been recently renovated, and look wonderful. They give off such a modern feel and as if the hotel is just brand new. The breakfast selection was great as well. I will definitely be returning to this property!

Stayed October 2009, travelled with friends
HISManager, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Buffalo Downtown, responded to this review, 1 December 2009
Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. We value each and every guests opinion and strive to exceed expectations everyday. When your travels bring you back to Buffalo we hope that you will choose to stay with us again.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (121)
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
Jersey City, New Jersey
Reviewed 11 October 2009

The Hampton Inn and Suites in Buffalo was a pleasant surprise; I suppose I don't expect such a nice, upscale hotel from Hampton Inn (but maybe I need to reassess my opinion.)

The hotel is extremely clean and comfortable. The bed was great; the free breakfast was more bountiful than expected; and our room surprised us by having a gas fireplace.

I'd definitely stay at the Hampton Inn and Suites in downtown Buffalo again.

• Stayed September 2009, travelled as a couple
Connecticut
Reviewed 3 October 2009

What a big improvement!!
I've been staying at this hotel several weeks a month for almost three years and have had a couple of issues in the past.. However, between the new manager and the remodeled rooms it a whole new place. I think the management is the best change as it has radiated through the staff and all the services.

p.s. Thanks for the whirlpool tub!

• Stayed September 2009, travelled on business
I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for your continued loyalty to our hotel. We appreciate the wonderful comments and look forward to seeing you each time you come to Buffalo.
lpacheco18
Reviewed 30 September 2009

First I want to say that this is hands down the best Hampton Inn I have ever stayed at and I have travel for several years with an average of 45 weeks per year. With that said the Hampton is in the heart of downtown Buffalo. Within a mile from Elmwood avenue where there are an endless number of LOCAL restaurants. No chains.
The Hampton has recently started renovations of the hotel from top to bottom. I have had the opportunity to stay in one of their new rooms. From the contemporary color scheme to the layout of the rooms it shows that a lot of time was put into the design. The bathrooms are twice the size with plenty of room. They all have new desks that really cater to the business traveler. They have also made the work out facilities twice the size and have added all new machines with built in TV monitors. Big improvement as I like to work out while on the road.
And the most important reason as to why I would stay here is because of the staff. It shows that they invest a lot of time in training their associates in customer service. I feel at home when I travel to the Hampton Inn.

• Stayed September 2009, travelled on business
2 Thank lpacheco18
HISManager, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Buffalo Downtown, responded to this review, 6 October 2009
Thank you for the kind review. We find that great compliments are very reaffriming for the staff at the hotel. They really appreciate that guests recognize all the hard work and dedication that they put into their jobs each and every day. If there is anything else that we can do for you please let us know.
Derby
Reviewed 23 September 2009

I stay at you location frequently, during my stay last week, I noticed the wonderful updates to your rooms. Love it! Keep up the great work!

• Stayed September 2009, travelled as a couple
I would like to take this opprotunity to thank you for taking the time to review the hotel and speaking highly of it. We truely appreciate your repeat business. If there is anything that we could do for you in the future please let us know.
Boston, MA
Reviewed 22 September 2009

One of the best Hampton Inn's I have ever stayed in. Great value and great location. Updated, clean and surrounded by restaurants and bars. We also used this hotel as our primary room block for our wedding guests and they were very pleased. In fact, the guests who booked too late were disappointed that they didn't get a room at the Hampton in time!

• Stayed July 2007, travelled with friends
Thank you for reviewing the Hampton Inn & Suites Buffalo Downtown. It is always great to get such honest and positive reviews from our guests. I would also like to thank you for choosing us to host your wedding guests for your big weekend. If there is anything further that we can do for you please let us know.
Portland, Oregon
Reviewed 20 September 2009

Large, clean, quiet room. The hotel staff were all very helpful and pleasant. Location offers numerous restaurant and pub choices all within walking distance. Buffalo Niagara Taxi Company is one of the best I have experienced in my travels. 15-20 minutes to get to/from the airport. Should I return to Buffalo, I will be staying at this hotel again.

Stayed September 2009, travelled on business