“Really had fun!”

Ranked #11 of 22 Tours in Buffalo
Buffalo, New York
“Really had fun!”
Reviewed 21 August 2014

My family (5 of us) had a a great afternoon with Buffalo Touring Company! Via Segways, we visited some great sites (Historical Society, the Albright Knox and its gardens, Delaware Park (both sides) and the park casino (not a gambling site) and learned some interesting history trivia in the process. Norm (the owner) and his family are very safety conscious and personable - we received one-on-one lessons and then enjoyed a terrific tour - weather was also perfect.

Raleigh, NC
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“AWESOME TOUR!”
Reviewed 18 August 2014

Thoroughly enjoyed our Segway tour of Buffalo. Our tour guides were Norm and Brandon and they were outstanding! They gave us a 30-minute safety class before the tour started and took the time to make sure each of us was comfortable before starting off on our tour of the Delaware Park area (site of the 1901 Pan American Exhibition). Riding a Segway makes it easy and effortless to cover much more territory than we could possibly do on foot. As we sped by walking tourists, they watched us with great envy! Several people asked if they could join the tour midway. This tour was incredible. I don't think it could have been better in any way. Riding on the Segway was quick, easy, breezy, and fun. Don’t miss this tour when you visit Buffalo!

Lockport, New York
“A fun day with my daughter!”
Reviewed 18 August 2014

My daughter and I got the chance to go on a Segway tour with Buffalo Touring Company and we had a lot of fun! Got to see and hear a lot of history about Buffalo around the Delaware Park area, and had a blast for perhaps 2.5 hours. Recommended!

Buffalo, New York, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Great Experience”
Reviewed 13 August 2014

This was my 3rd (Golden Gate Park and Caribbean) Segway tour and it was the best! Probably the best training session I've seen. It made my partners experience great as she was very hesitant initially.

East Aurora, New York, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great experience!”
Reviewed 12 August 2014

Great way to tour and learn about Buffalo. I have lived in the area my whole life, but learned so much while having a great time.! A family owned business who do it right. Can't wait till they start the tour of Allentown. Not to be missed!!! So much fun. Thanks Norm and Brandon!

1 Thank Nancy C