“Great place!”

Cuisines: Asian, Burmese, Thai, Vietnamese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 28 July 2014 via mobile

Great place! The foods were excellent. The services were great. Best Asian fusion food in town. I would definitely come back. I would recommend this place for travelers to this town.

Reviewed 24 July 2014

It pains me to write this review. I was very much looking forward to eating here... the other great reviews, the type of cuisine, etc.

First, as others mentioned, do not let the neighborhood dissuade you. Upon entering the restaurant we were seated in the upper section in a booth. This is about as far as we got. Upon being seated and just beginning to look at the menu a handful of cockroaches began to climb the wall of the booth. That was it. We left.

Like I said, I had high hopes for this restaurant but I draw the line with roaches on the wall of the booth. At least they arrived before we had a chance to order.

4  Thank Danes1221
Reviewed 19 July 2014

After tasting the Black Rice salad at Buffalo's Taste of Buffalo, we decided to try more that the restaurant had to offer. The Black Rice Mango rolls were fabulous and the Black Rice Salad was wonderful. The Black Rice has a nutty flavor that is so different from regular white rice. We also had the Burmese Chicken curry which was good and the Pad CU which was sweet and tasty. Overall, an excellent dinner.

1  Thank Susan P
Reviewed 22 June 2014

OMG ! What a restaurant. After being on the road for 7 days, and eating junk food with my family, we were ready to try something different. Since there is barely any good restaurant in Niagara, USA, we were ready to drive few miles for a good meal. I am so sorry that we did not go there every day three times a day. Ordered 7 different items, including black rice sushi, fried crab, Thai basil fried rice, cat fish casserole, and everything was from heaven. I am a foodie, and always try food from different nations. This is by far the best Thai, Burmese and black rice sushi we have ever eaten. If you do not mind the 13 miles drive from Niagara Falls, NY, and small place, go here in a heart beat. The service is just phenomenal. Everyone is so kind and so helpful. You might need reservation in the weekends as the place is small. But, this is a restaurant which deserves to be one of the best in entire state of New York.

1  Thank DIP K
Reviewed 31 May 2014

Eating a Sunday dinner at Sun Restaurant following a very good day of touring Buffalo was a great way to end the day (or begin the evening). The dining room was quiet enough to have a conversation without having to shout. As my TripAdvisor Research suggested, the Black Rice Salad was fantastic, we sampled several dishes, choosing to share each to extend our dining pleasure. The Golden Squid Rings were crisp and had a very clean flavor. The Thai Fried Rice with Chicken was mouth-watering bringing into the dish the overtone flavors of basil. Next time we travel through Buffalo, this will certainly be on the list for a dinner stop. Believe it or not, this was our second choice for dinner – too bad, we’ll have to spend several days in Buffalo to get to try our BBQ selection.

1  Thank T4TwoTravel