“Great place in Buffalo”

Lofts on Pearl a Trademark Collection Hotel
Ranked #16 of 25 Hotels in Buffalo
Reviewed 28 May 2014

Great staff - very pleasant and accommodating! Loft was just perfect for our family of 5. While were only in Buffalo for a short time, we found the location close to our needs. Everything was in walking distance or a short drive. Breakfast next door was great - we chose to pay extra for the Non-continental and only cost a few bucks more (under $3 for the 5 of us). Recommend going to the Anchor Bar for wings! Just a short drive to Niagara Falls and/or the Canadian border if you are so inclined!!

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family

Reviewed 19 May 2014

This was our second stay here and it is still good value for money but it seemed a bit more shabby and worse for wear this visit.The head board had wood glue all over one side where the bedside table had been repaired ,handle missing from bathroom vanity unit nooks and crannies not as clean as last visit and think the $ 20 parking is a bit steep.hope it picks up its standards again cause we were so impressed on our first visit.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 6 May 2014 via mobile

This is my second time at the loft apartments. Its my birthday and I wanted a few friends over to cook ans celebrity and they said no company other then two people its a business place and the noise level may disturb others.

First its 240 a night 20 per call and you still have to walk around the corner just to get to the hotel and no other people may join you in that beautiful apartment smh. This will be my last vist

• Stayed: May 2014
1  Thank junita1980
Reviewed 17 April 2014 via mobile

First, I have to say right from the first night this was a horrible experience. No hot water, and after being told hotel staff didn't offer a move. I spoke with the hotel manager the following morning soap in my hair, saying we have no hot water. I had to bathe my sick child in Luke warm (cold) water after she became ill in the middle of the night. After that we finally got a move. So our horror story at the lofts continues. The next night or two went fine a few minor inconveniences but on our final night is when the big bang happened. My family was all sitting down watching a movie and we heard a knock at the door. I went and opened it and one guy ran toward the exit (stairs) meanwhile the door closed behind me and I am alone in the hall way. I notice another person hiding behind a brick wall 6 feet from me. I am now panicking because I don't know there intentions. Well my fiancé is in the stairs at this point trying to find out where these guys went. I go to open the elevator and out comes the creepiest man coming at me. He sees my fiancé and then acts as though he is drunk. Longer story short these guys were all together. They admitted what they had done. Apologized and they got kicked out..... hahaha you would think that's how it went no they didn't this place has management issue's. They stayed we had to move our room yet again and these clowns were let to roam as they wanted. Well the next morning was the kick in the teeth when I said to the hot we l manager you should really flag those guys in the computer. We still don't know what their intentions were. He said " I didn't feel that at all, my interactions with them didn't make me have the same conclusion" mind you I'm the one who experienced all of this.

This place needs new management period....

Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Trisha L
Reviewed 15 April 2014

We thoroughly enjoyed our stay. Nice large space. Well appointed. Very comfortable beds. Fireplace was a great feature. Big enough for a family. The staff was very friendly. We will be back!
Breakfast was a plus. Location was very convenient.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Jennifer C
Reviewed 28 March 2014

First trip to Buffalo to root on my Villanova - loved my loft for the weekend of 3/21, fabulous place! Front desk was the best customer service especially Patrick, helped with parking recommendations and directions for Buffalo, ideal location. Had a lot of events to go to while feeling at home in wonderfully beautiful 2 bedroom loft with kitchen and fireplace! If ever in Buffalo again, I will definitely stay here again, thank you Lofts on Pearl!!!!

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 11 March 2014

Wow what a gem of a hotel. I am reluctant to even write a review in fear of giving away this wonderful spot. I travel to Buffalo once or twice a months to visit my 3 children and I am always frustrated in finding a hotel with 2 bedrooms and fully functions kitchen.

Until now. The Lofts on Pearl Street is truly like renting a sleek 2 bedroom apartment. The kitchen if decked out with stainless steal appliances, 4 gas burner stove top and a fully size oven. the Bathroon is elegantly appointed with double glass top sinks... The bedrooms are actual bedrooms... the gas fireplace keeps the livingroom toasty warm. the living room has the only TV which has Direct TV 8 channels of Showtime and free On Demand... The sofa couch was not bad. My twin boys did just fine on it.

Overall for the space and well appointed luxuries it was not only a bargin but the perfect place for my family. the only down side was the location. It is in the heart of Buffalo not really centrally located. But frankly it was easy enough for us to get the kids soccer practice and to a birthday party in Williamsville. Parking on the street is the way to go verses paying $20 a day... On the weekend you'll fine parking. You may have to drive around the block a couple of time, but welcome to city parking... I would rather do that and saving the $20 a day.

The breakfast was ok. the build your own Omelete was a real deal at only $1, yes that is right. The Pearl Street Bar and Grill next door had great food and a very reasonable price.

All in all I think I have found a new place to stay... It sure beats the so called Suite hotels or Residence type inns.. If you know what I mean.

Room Tip: Try to stay on the 5th floor for a bterr view. If not you will most likely be looking at the side of...