“The best wings!”

Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery
Reviewed 4 June 2014

I haven't been in the area since college....and I miss LaNova Wings! The Bar B Q wings are the best! You HAVE TO TRY THEM. Just as I remember. Cooked perfectly...sauced and char grilled.

There are newer reviews for La Nova Wing Incorporated

Reviewed 30 May 2014

We visited the location near Amherst off of 290 - not sure the address. We were hungry and looking for something and my daughter remembered seeing their ad at the hockey rink where we just were. We stopped in. You could buy pizza by the slice or order a whole one. They had wings too. They had a small counter to eat in, which we did. They had a ton of people working so things were served up fast and orders quickly taken. Pizza had thicker crust, which I prefer. Good sauce. My daughter got cheese, which was good, and I got the chicken broccoli alfredo, which was awesome. Reasonable prices, great pizza.

Reviewed 9 May 2014

Our pizza could not have been better! We were pleasantly surprised by this restaurant. Most food we found in Buffalo was mediocre, this place is head and shoulders above the rest...even the pricier places we tried. We had the New York Style Hawaiian Pizza. It was wonderful. We will definitely eat here again!

Reviewed 29 April 2014 via mobile

We ordered La Nova last night and had it delivered to our hotel. We had BBQ wings and a pepperoni pizza. It was delicious; however, the pizza was a little runny. The crust could have been cooked longer. The BBQ wings were sweet and very good. Delivery was quick and ordering was easy. Just beware of floppy pizza crust!!

Reviewed 18 February 2014

This place is amazing and has a lot of old city charm. Casual atmosphere right in the hear of the city. They have the best pizza I have ever eaten!