“Good Food, But Everything Else Was Really Bad”
1 of 5 bubbles Review of TGI Friday's

TGI Friday's
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #503 of 1,030 Restaurants in Buffalo
Price range: US$0 - US$12
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pub
Good for: Kids, Child-friendly, Groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Full Bar, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Milton, Florida
“Good Food, But Everything Else Was Really Bad”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 August 2014

The whole bar was sticky and dirty. When I complained, to the bartender, he only cleaned a square spot, just in front, of me! When being seated, by the waitress, she tried to seat me, at a lone, tiny table, hidden behind a long table, with several families, having a dozen, over-active children, despite the restaurant being 90% empty. I had her seat me, at a different table, which must have upset her, since she never came back, to me, after taking my order. I wanted a drink refill, but she was nowhere to be seen, so I finally asked another waitress, if she could have my waitress just get me a glass, of ice water. The second waitress returned five minutes later, and slammed down the glass, of water, on my table, with a dirty look. When I wanted to leave, I had to again ask the second waitress, to please find my waitress, so that I could get my check. It was a really horrible experience, to start my week-long, Buffalo vacation with. Needless, to say, I never went back there, and I told everyone, in my group, about my negative experiences, there.

• Visited August 2014

Midwest
“SLOOOOW SERVICE”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 July 2014 via mobile

Food good bit the service was terrible. Have gone to Friday's a lot. Get free meals with stripes. But this was the worst! Food good.

Woodbridge, Virginia
“Only because it's handy”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 June 2014

Only because its handy have I spent some time at this restaurant. I was in town for a week and stayed at the hotel this Fridays is inside of. With a few visits, I was seeing all the staff very busy as it seems well understaffed. The food is fine and the new menu nice. It's help to have 2 for 1 drinks on certain drinks to go along with the food. I noticed the manager (Mike, I asked for his name) rarely assists his staff, even when they are under pressure and very busy. He just orders everyone around. With my restaurant owner experience, I would never put up with this. Thus the slow service and seemingly bad attitudes with the staff. Get your food to go, you will be happier if you can. Not the best choice for downtown Buffalo.

• Visited May 2014
SCARBOROUGH
“Confusing menu”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 May 2014

Our server, Jennifer, was excellent to the point of getting us her personal wetnaps that she got from another place she had been for lunch with her nephew. We found the menu confusing and it was difficult to decide on entrees with all the combinations. Drinks were also a challenge. We weren't clear on the specials but all in all it was a good meal highlighted by our excellent server.

Visited May 2014
Spartanburg, South Carolina
“Not bad”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 May 2014 via mobile

We stopped in for lunch and we were seated right away. The service was very good. I had a Jack Daniels sirloin and the others had a Cobb salad. Everything was good.

Visited May 2014