“Pizza: Thick, Bready Crust”
Review of Bocce Club Pizzeria - CLOSED

Bocce Club Pizzeria
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed 4 November 2012

Toppings are fine and the tomato sauce is quite tasty, but Bocce's gets an average rating because of its thick, bready crust. If you like a thick crust this pizza may be for you, but not for this guy raised on thin crust pie!

Reviewed 20 October 2012

Whether a visitor or not, it's a real deal pizza, you won't be disappointed! It's a classic New York style pizza that no one can hate, so do some pizza, get some wings and get the whole Buffalo experience downpat.

Reviewed 5 October 2012

A standout in a great pizza town! Consistently good over the last 50 years that we've been going there.

Reviewed 2 September 2012

These guys are great and have been around a long time. Great pizza and subs and they have online ordering now and fast delivery. Saved my life more than once! A must have when you are in Buffalo.

Reviewed 31 August 2012

I travel a lot with my company and enjoy sampling the local fare in the cities that I am in at the time.  I was recently in Buffalo, NY, and found Bocce Club Pizza online.  After noticing the fine reviews, and recalling the rumors that New York is renown for its pizza, I decided to place an order for half a pie and a side of wings.

Despite confirming the order twice, Bocce Pizzeria still managed to get my toppings slightly wrong, but i didn't care because I was quite hungry!  At first glance I noticed how large the portions were for the price, and was pleased with that.  However, I was quite disappointed with the taste.

Despite ordering a well done pizza, the crust was very soft and tasted quite generic.  Moreover, the tomato sauce had tasted as though it had come straight out of a can.  The pizza was was loaded with cheese, which usually I love... but the flavor was just missing.  At the risk of sounding intrusive, have any of the reviewers here had pizza outside of New York?  You may find that there is a world full of flavor out there that you have yet to discover!

I was not searching for, or comparing this to gourmet pizza.  I just wanted to try the pizza that was all the rave in town.  I now know that I might have enjoyed this place far more after having several alcoholic drinks.  If you want a large quantity of food for the price, and don't mind sacrificing taste, Bocce Pizzeria is the place.  However, for me (and I hate to sound prosaic) it's not the quantity, it's the quality!