“Great Place”

Sue's Ny Deli
Ranked #190 of 1,059 Restaurants in Buffalo
Cuisines: Delicatessen
Reviewed 17 December 2012

I eat here for lunch quite often. I'm a Greek food fan so the gyros and souvlakis are always welcomed!

There are newer reviews for Sue's Ny Deli

Reviewed 26 June 2012

I have never had breakfast here but I'm sure that it is just as delicious as their lunch! The homemade miso dressing is to die for, I could practically drink the stuff! Some days I am disappointed to see that my favorite salad has been sold out but I guess that's my fault for taking a late lunch. The owner is extremely friendly, I've never had a bad experience! Highly recommend the veggie burger (special) and tuna melt!

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Buffalo, New York
Reviewed 19 December 2007

The miso dressing is addictive.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed 20 November 2007

Miso dressing and fresh salads all the time

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook