“Delicious downtown lunch spot!”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Sue's Ny Deli

Sue's Ny Deli
Ranked #152 of 1,030 Restaurants in Buffalo
Cuisines: Soups, Delicatessen
Good for: Cheap Eats
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Seating, Takeout
“Delicious downtown lunch spot!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 September 2013 via mobile

I ordered a large plate split with fruit and buffalo chicken bowtie pasta with a bottle of water it was over $10. I received about 2 cups of bowtie pasta with a delicious buffalo chicken wing sauce over it but sadly, I don't think it had more than 4 pieces of cubed, precooked, tasteless meat. The fruit, as always, was large pieces of perfectly ripened pineapple, watermelon, and strawberries. Love this place although it is a bit pricey, I eat there at least once a week. Overall delicious food on a consistent basis.

• Visited September 2013

Buffalo, NY
“Great Place”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 December 2012

I eat here for lunch quite often. I'm a Greek food fan so the gyros and souvlakis are always welcomed!

Visited December 2012
Buffalo, New York
“Great lunch spot!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 June 2012

I have never had breakfast here but I'm sure that it is just as delicious as their lunch! The homemade miso dressing is to die for, I could practically drink the stuff! Some days I am disappointed to see that my favorite salad has been sold out but I guess that's my fault for taking a late lunch. The owner is extremely friendly, I've never had a bad experience! Highly recommend the veggie burger (special) and tuna melt!

• Visited May 2012
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“The miso dressing is addictive.”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 December 2007

The miso dressing is addictive.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Miso dressing and fresh...”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 November 2007

Miso dressing and fresh salads all the time

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook