“Great family restaurant”

Price range: US$8 - US$18
Cuisines: American, Italian, Pizza, Bar
Good for: Bar Scene, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Reservations, Takeout
Description: We've been a locally owned and operated restaurant for 35 years! We have a large menu with many vegetarian and vegan options. An extensive beer and wine list to compliment!
Buffalo, New York
“Great family restaurant”
Reviewed 11 June 2013 via mobile

This is our go to place for grand kids or just a simple dinner. Great wine and beer list plus delicious vegetarian options. Salads with many choices of ingredients with or without bread bowls. Yummy baked French fries and chicken wings without the grease. Service at times can be a bit slow bit worth the wait.

Visited June 2013

Williamsville, New York
“Love the pods”
Reviewed 19 April 2013

The nacho's are so good with all the different cheeses and you can't go wrong with a pod! Never a bad meal and many different beers to choose from.

Visited March 2013
Calgary, Canada
“Cool spot! Something I haven't tried.”
Reviewed 30 March 2013

The pizza pod looked pretty amazing. What was even more amazing were their stuffed pizzas. We waited for about 45 minutes although they told us it was about a 20 minutes wait for 12 people in front of us.

• Visited March 2013
2 Thank SammiBoi
lockport, ny
“Beer selection great, service good, food good, wine overpriced”
Reviewed 29 March 2013

We visited the Main St. location and overall had an enjoyable experience. I had to give an average rating because of the wine price - I ordered a glass of Charles Krug Chardonnay and was surprised to see an $8.00 charge for it on our bill. This is a $20 bottle of wine not $50!!! Ouch. Everything else was reasonably priced, great beer selection - food is "italian pub". I recommend the bread pudding it was super.

• Visited March 2013
Buffalo, New York
“Raw fish!”
Reviewed 28 March 2013

I told my waitress the fish was raw and she said, "I'm sorry its not warm. Would you like me to heat it up for you?"

She totally missed it. She didn't offer a new piece. And how do you make a fish fry good by heating it in a microwave? I lost my taste for it and kindly said no thank you.

Nothing off the bill, just two cookies with another apology that the fish was cold. Never an offer to substitute it with something else.

Visited March 2013