“A Side of Hockey”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 25 March 2013

Great place to watch hockey; the food was also quite good. It sounds crazy, I know, but the side order of spinach is as good as in any fine restaurant. Very nice staff.

Reviewed 19 March 2013 via mobile

Best customer service you can get! They turned on my requested tv channel of college basketball game right next to my seat. Had delicious order of chicken wings! Plus great customer service.. It does not get better than that. Thank you Katie, my waitress.

Reviewed 18 March 2013

good eggplant. seemed to be the happening place to watch the game.
Lots of TV;s. cozy booths. I can't say any more....

Reviewed 14 March 2013

The food here is great (sorry nothing on the healthy side!). We had the pizza and wings and they were delicious! Add cold beer on tap and you have a simple yet enjoyable evening. Tons of tv screens showing all the sports that is to be found. A young local crowd gathered when were were there and I can see the place getting busy on the weekends. A nice easy option in downtown Buffalo especially if you are staying at the Hampton Inn across the street.

Reviewed 24 February 2013

We stopped in on a Sunday late afternoon to have dinner and watch the afternoon football games. It was a fun atmosphere for wings, beer and football. Our server was friendly and did take care of us, but didn't do well with knowing the menu and pricing. I also order draft twice both times she came back to tell me they were out of what I had ordered. I had wings and my wife had spaghetti Overall the food was good the server was nice and we had some fun.

1  Thank ETraverse