“Perfect”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of TEMPO

TEMPO
Reserve with OpenTable
TEMPO is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #27 of 1,030 Restaurants in Buffalo
Price range: US$20 - US$50
Cuisines: American
Good for: Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining, Romantic
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Full Bar, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Allen Street
Description: A formal dining experience, Tempo offers entrees ranging from $20-$50.
Spartanburg, South Carolina
“Perfect”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 May 2014 via mobile

We ate here last night and I am looking forward to my next visit. We were doing business downtown and happened upon Tempo. The service is great, strong menu and wine knowledge, friendly and attentive. We started with calamari and it was very good, the bread is great. Three of us ordered the special, a veal chop stuffed with sun dried tomatoes and Parm. It was out of this world. Great Cesar's salad no room for dessert but they sounded fantastic. Good wine list too.

Visited May 2014
1 Thank adam-kelley

Burlington Ontario
“Very good”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 March 2014 via mobile

I went for dinner with my business partners and all of our meals were excellent. The decor is nice and I would think it would be a nice place to bring your spouse for a nice evening. The price is reasonable for the quality of food and service. I will make an effort to dine at this restaurant again when back in Buffalo

Visited March 2014
1 Thank Lindsay W
Buffalo, New York
“Great food & Great service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 March 2014

My wife and I were there for our anniversary. Great feel to the restaurant, had a glass of champagne waiting for us (let them know why your making a reservation). Food was Great! Service was Great! One of the best restaurants in Buffalo.

• Visited June 2013
Buffalo, New York
“The Place to Go in Buffalo”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 March 2014

I have been to Tempo on several different occasions. On each occasion it was an exceptional meal. Once we had beautiful white sardines in a salad. Another time we hadsome cheeses that I had never had before. The entrees are unique and well executed. Each time I have been there it has been a great experience, from the meal to the service

• Visited December 2013
Buffalo,ny
“great food/ excessive noise”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 March 2014

Some of the best food I've had in the area. Smallish place. Great atmosphere. Suffers from the intimacy of the establishment and hardwood floors with an overall din. Great place for a fine meal and company but not for an intimate meal.

• Visited August 2013