“Great Ice Cream & Darling Location!”

Condrell's Candies & Ice Cream
Ranked #5 of 20 Dessert in Buffalo
Oregon
“Great Ice Cream & Darling Location!”
Reviewed 21 September 2012

My cousins took me here for dessert. It's their favorite place to go in Buffalo for ice cream. I can see why!! I had fun just looking at all of the different candies and teas!!! The ice cream I ordered was the sugar free vanilla bean with the peanut butter cups inside. I figured it would have some sort of weird aftertaste but surprisingly, it didn't!! So it was nice to indulge on something that actually tasted good and not have to worry about calorie count. I'll definitely come back!!

Visited September 2012

Buffalo, New York
“They lost me as a customer”
Reviewed 28 July 2011

I'm a Buffalo area native and my husband grew up going here for ice cream. I've loved it since I met him but lately they lost me as a customer. I asked to have my hot fudge served on the side. I don't like how it melts all the ice cream. They refused. We asked nicely, we begged, we pleaded. No. This is a ridiculous policy - I'm paying for the ice cream and you won't serve it as I want it. We will never go back.

Visited April 2011
“Such a cute place.”
Reviewed 28 April 2011

This is really a staple in the WNY community. Been here forver, and I've gone since I was a little kid. Old-time ice cream shop feel. Definitely check it out. It is in Kenmore (first-ring suburb of Buffalo). Near-by (walking distance) is an Italian place, Chinese place, gift shops, salons, flower shops, sub place, and the City Hall. It would make for a nice walk around with an ice cream cone.

• Visited May 2010
Buffalo, New York
“excellent ice cream treats”
Reviewed 6 June 2010

This is a top-notch place for an ice cream sundae. The best part besides the delicious Perry's ice cream is the real whipped cream....truly yummy!!!

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“I first tried pumpkin ice cream here, and it was amazing!!”
Reviewed 12 September 2008

I first tried pumpkin ice cream here, and it was amazing!!

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook