“An oasis for refugees”

Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 4 August 2013

Living in the land of crap pizza (Florida) we took this recommendation from local friends while on a visit "back home". We were more than happy with the pie, but what kind of pizzeria (other than one in Florida) has no anchovies? We sort of regretted not making it to our old Buffalo fave, La Nova, but Zetti's hit the spot for pizza, and the wings were a delight. Note that we picked up at the Elmwood Av. Location. The one on Main St. may be gone?

Reviewed 15 July 2013

I ended up going to Zetti's while at a training at UB. They had a hugh menu with lots to offer. Pizza came in both super thin crust and a thick crust version. They also offered calzones and Stromboli's. At lunch time there were only2 staff working. Seemed to go a little slow. Food tasted good and I would definately try them again.

Reviewed 27 April 2013 via mobile

Our trip this time was great. Our last wasn't horrible bit it's been a year since we've visited. We only noticed one high chair which could've been an issue if there were none for our 2 year old. They seemed more friendly; we asked if they had crayons and paper for kids too keep them busy while waiting and the manager or owner said; " that's a great idea, we need to order some!" Yes sir, that would be great! One of the cashiers came to our table with markers and paper and that was very nice. That's great customer service! As far as the pizza, it's still the closest pizza we've found as close to NYC style in Buffalo! LOVE IT! Hopefully when we return they'll jace crayons and coloring paper for kids. Ohhh and kids cups!

Reviewed 13 April 2013

NOTE: This review only applies to their location on Main Street near UB South. The location on Maple near UB North is so gross I didn't bother to eat there.

On my infinite quest to find desirable pizza in the Western New York region, I came upon Zetti's. I had a bad experience when I walked into a Zetti's on Maple Road in Amherst (pizza looked anemic, dry and plastic - didn't bother to pick up a slice), so I was fairly skeptical when I went to the Zetti's on Main Street.

I'm glad I tried it - the people were nice and the pizza itself is pretty good. Like another reviewer mentioned, this isn't exactly what I would call "New York Style", but it's close enough. The crust is seriously an adventure in arduous chewing, but it's thin enough - way better than feeling like you're eating thick toast with some sauce dribbled on it, which has been most of my experience in the WNY Region (I'm looking at you, Pizza Plant). My only other complaint is that the sauce is a bit dull, but, still pretty good

I also was really happy with the quality toppings - especially the pepperoni. It wasn't that cheap burned-out pepperoni, this actually tasted like pepperoni.

If it wasn't for the chewy crust and flat sauce, I would've given it 5-stars.

Reviewed 13 January 2013

Zetti's Pizza claims it is "New York Style" and in some ways that is true: the crust is thin and chewy, the tomato sauce tangy, and the cheese tasty . . . It is a very good replica, and worthy of your consideration . . . But.

But, the crust is simply too darn chewy, and gives your jaw a real work out! And -- unlike its New York City forebears -- the crust is a pale white color with no carbonation and few of those bubbles we have come to love. I suspect the crust has too much semolina flour, for that would explain all of the above . . . and cutting down on it by perhaps 25%, and cranking up the oven a tad, could make this a five star pie.