“Gone downhill”

Dining options: Reservations
Buffalo, New York
“Gone downhill”
Reviewed 30 July 2013

When it first opened it was great but within the past few years the service is slow (always blaming the kitchen even though the servers never come around) food portions are too small for the price and the food is no sub-par. I don't know if the owners and/or managers have lost interest or if they feel their location makes up for the downhill food/service but I gave it two more tries after my first bad experience and I'm now done with it.

Fort Myers, Florida
“Over Priced Chicken”
Reviewed 24 July 2013

The people were as kind as the food was poor. Very overpriced, poorly cooked, small portions. Rather loud in the room adjacent to the bar.
Extremely disappointed. $26 for less than half a chicken (or a small bird of sorts) some not very good cold potato salad and ice cold green beans.. There are too many better places nearby.

Buffalo, NY
“Not impressed”
Reviewed 24 July 2013

We had a Groupon so decided to dine here last week. For a Saturday night it was not crowded at all, which I actually don't like. It made me wonder why no one was there. I prefer a restaurant that's buzzing and full of people. I had the feeling this restaurant would be one that you would see on Restaurant Impossible. It just seemed like it needed some help. The outside looked uncared for with weeds growing around and the place itself just looked like it needed to be updated. Our waitress was fine and the two men who came by with bread and other items were great and very accommodating. The food itself was okay. My salad was good. My husbands vegetable soup was a bit strange as far as flavor. He ordered the chicken with potato salad and green beans. The chicken was good, but the beans were cold and the potato salad was just okay. I ordered the pasta bolognese. It was fine, but again, nothing special. The Groupon deal saved the evening....I would not have been happy paying full price for the experience. It's someplace I would not return to.

Niagara Falls, New York
“First time at this location for a bridal shower - will be back!”
Reviewed 19 July 2013

I attended a bridal shower for a friend at this location on June 2nd, 2013. I have never been here & was anxious to see how the food was. The shower was in the back room, which was large enough to hold all attendees with lots of extra room. We had a sit down lunch, with salad, panko breaded chicken, wine punch, and cake for dessert. The service was great, we didn't have to wait long at all for plates to be cleared. They started serving food shortly after I arrvied, which was great b/c I hate when you attend a shower & wait forever to eat! I liked the ambiance of the restaurant, very relaxing and nicely decorated. I would love to go back for lunch or dinner!!

• Visited June 2013
Landing, NJ
“Friendly”
Reviewed 16 July 2013

Went there late. Did not have dinner. It was empty but the bartender was friendly and stayed open longer for us so we could have drinks. Next day we had lunch there which was fine. Nothing fancy. Server was inexperienced but friendly and accommodating. Atmosphere is ok.

Visited July 2013