“Pretty good pizza.”

Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating
Lockport, New York
“Pretty good pizza.”
Reviewed 28 October 2013

I took my family here just to try the place. I had a Groupon for a large pizza, 20 wings, breadsticks and a 2 liter of soda.If you like different pizza this is the place for you as there are MANY MANY options you can use to build your own pizza. They've got a really great crust here.. Crispy and tasty. The breadsticks were very good too. The red sauce that came with them was tangy and full of flavor. VERY good sauce in my opinion. The wings were decent size and cooked just right. We got BBQ and they were very good. My table of five did not have a complaint. We went on a Friday night and had no problem getting a table. Service was quick and friendly. If I did not have a Groupon I would have complained about prices but then again you're in Williamsville and not a small, out-of-the-way town. You're going to pay more in Williamsville/Clarence. Overall I would not hesitate to go back. Tip: park in the back of the building. I was intimidated at first glance because there was very limited parking only to find out that there was a big lot in back (duh !!!).

• Visited October 2013

Williamsville, New York
“Great salad but odd taste to the pizza”
Reviewed 14 October 2013

The salad we shared was crisp, fresh and nicely balanced, the chicken on top tender, the dressing very good. The pizza, however, had a gritty taste and the spice blend was 'off'. Sorry, I can't put my finger on what was wrong but it was wrong, to my tastebuds. We won't go back.

• Visited October 2013
Buffalo, New York
“Not as good as I'd hoped”
Reviewed 6 April 2013 via mobile

I would not make a point of returning to this restaurant. While specials and slices were clearly marked, sandwich prices were not andto it wasis awkward to ask. I had the baja chicken sandwich and found it meager topped with a clearly wilted leaf of lettuce. I mean it was the most visible item on the sandwich! I just tossed it rather than complain and waited for lunch to be over.

• Visited April 2013
Buffalo, New York
“Delicious w/so many options!”
Reviewed 20 March 2013

I just went there yesterday for the first time. We bought 2 sandwiches & one bottle of lemonade, so it was a little bit pricey - I would agree w/the other posters on that. However, the sandwich that I ate was awesome. I did a 'build-your-own' and it was so big, I had to take a to-go box. The wheat bread was soft and tasty. The servers were your typical crowd - young, college kids. What surprised me was their willingness to go the extra mile. They looked like they enjoyed being there, which sets them apart from other places like this. I will most assuredly be back.

• Visited March 2013
Williamsville, New York
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“pizza lovers”
Reviewed 17 March 2013

This is a typical chain. Their pizza is good and there are many choices. Also serve salads and sandwiches. The food is good, not a local pizza taste but still good.Look for coupons as it is a little pricey.

Visited March 2013