“LOVE the Main St location!”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Trattoria Aroma

Trattoria Aroma
Ranked #57 of 1,030 Restaurants in Buffalo
Price range: US$20 - US$30
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Romantic, Groups, Bar Scene, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: After-hours, Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Full Bar, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Buffalo, New York, United States
“LOVE the Main St location!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 September 2013

On the night of our engagement, no other restaurant would do for intimacy, food quality, & service. We return for our anniversary & whenever we can justify the expense. Meals are not a bad value but a pleasant evening for two with a few glasses of wine and the nice tip they'll earn will run $75-$100 vs. the $40-$50 we would spend on a less formal trip to Fridays.

• Visited December 2012

• Indonesian first
Oshawa, Canada
“Most enjoyable”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 September 2013

Unique and interesting menu with homemade authentic Italian everything! Our knowledgable waiter recommended the appetizer special of zucchinni blossoms which were excellent. He also helped me select the perfect Italian wine to compliment my papardelle fegato. It was really hard to decide on dinner as there were so many wonderful choices.

Visited August 2013
Fort Collins, Colorado
“Exceptional!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 August 2013

A recent Sunday dinner was an exceptional experience. The dining room was busy, but not overly loud, and there is a comfortable separation between tables. Our server was professional and knowledgable. All of the food we ordered, both off the menu and daily specials, was creative, delicious and very well prepared. I had a couple glasses of delightful Italian wines - one tasty pinot grigio and an exceptional hard-to-find regional red. The kitchen modified modified our dessert order to suit our taste. The only negative was that when I ordered both my preferred entree and dessert our server indicated that the kitchen had run out of the items. I understand that this does happen from time to time, even in the best restaurants, but it was a little disappointing nonetheless.

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank ROCtraveler30
Plano, TX
“Handily beats Manhattan”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 August 2013

Easily our best dinner in a weeklong trip to NYC and upstate NY, down to a perfect dessert -- do try the roasted apricots, they are sublime! Definitely not a tourists-only place that Manhattan's Little Italy seems to be full of: the chef not only know his food but loves it. The interior and atmosphere are very nice as well, a choice of draft beers on the bar (I didn't get to explore the wine list). I'd love to visit again, but not likely to come back to Buffalo, NY...

• Visited August 2013
Hamburg, New York
“Excellant brunch”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 August 2013

My husband and I enjoyed our brunch at Aroma. Our waiter was great. He was wonderful in making suggestions as everything sounded good on the menu. It has many food options for brunch. We did make a reservation which I would highly recommend. It is a lovely restaurant off of Elmwood Avenue. We both said that we would be back to try dinner. Another great find in Buffalo.

• Visited July 2013