“Great Service!”

Best Western - On The Avenue
Ranked #12 of 25 Hotels in Buffalo
Reviewed 11 January 2011

This hotel was fantastic! We stayed here while attending the World Juniors and found the hotel most accommodating and helpful. They were very enthusiastic and willing to help. The rooms were clean and perfect for the price. I would recommend this hotel in a heart beat to anyone travelling in the Buffalo area.

• Stayed: January 2011, travelled with friends
1  Thank Ottawa2011

Reviewed 1 January 2011

We were delighted to stay at this hotel recently. Theresa and all of the staff were fantastic - very accommodating, helpful and always friendly. They went out of their way to make sure our stay was excellent.

The hotel is in a convenient downtown location, close to many restaurants. There room was clean and nice. I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: December 2010, travelled with friends
1  Thank lovesurfing
Reviewed 9 November 2010

Stayed over a Saturday nite, room very clean, the front desk staff could not be more accomodating, this is my third stay here. If I had to find one faulot, the breakfast is somewhat spartan.

• Stayed: November 2010
Reviewed 8 October 2010

I am a Canadian student attending classes in Buffalo, New York. I found the Inn on the Avenue quite by accident, and I'm so glad I did. I had initially booked myself to stay at a local B&B but upon arrival found the establishment to be sub-par to say the least. I hopped back in my car and asked my trusty GPS for a listing of the nearest hotels. Best Western seems to have a good name for value and reliability, so off I went. I explained my situation to the lady at the desk, that I needed a room on the spot, she said "No problem". Inn on the Avenue has special student rates (which I appreciate to no end) a breakfast room, and wireless internet access. In a nutshell, they're everything I need and no frills (in a good way).
The staff is very helpful, the rooms are clean, and if you get bored you can go talk to Simba, the grey African parrot who lives in the lobby. I stay there regularly; it has become my home away from home.

• Stayed: October 2010, travelled on business
2  Thank domino_dots
Reviewed 28 September 2010

I would consider myself a seasoned traveler. I have been fortunate enough to stay at some of the nicest hotels around the world. A few weeks ago I scheduled a business trip to the Buffalo, NY area. My assistant booked my aaccomodations and when she informed me it was a "Best Western" I was less then thrilled. I walked into the hotel and was completely taken a back. The decor was absolutely gorgeous, tasteful and classy. I arrived at the hotel during a busy check in period. The front desk manager immediately called another employee over to help out and to aleviate our wait. Within no time I was walking into my room. By now I'm texting my assisant to tell her what a great job she did by booking my stay here. The furniture, the bedding and the bathroom was very appealing, comfortable and most importantly clean as a whistle!! I thought who could ask for more?! Well let me tell you there was more, their complimentary hot breakfast buffet....omg! Do yourself stay here, it's a great home away from home.

• Stayed: October 2009
Reviewed 28 September 2010

We stayed at The Best Western on Delaware Avenue on September 25th so we could attend a concert at Shea's theatre.We needed an extra roll-a-way bed and linen and in 10 minutes they were delivered to our room. The friendly staff looked after our requests for cabs and local entertainment with maps and informative information. We would definitely stay here again. Thank you Best Western!

• Stayed: September 2010, travelled with family
Reviewed 28 September 2010

I had never been in Buffalo before so I had no idea where to stay.I made the right choice! Why Buffalo has a negative reputation I will never know. The staff was extremeley helpful with restaurantsand entertainment. The room was beautiful. We had a jacuzzi in our room. The hotel was spotlessly clean and of course we had a free breakfest.The hotel was right in the middle of everything. I am going back!

• Stayed: September 2010, travelled as a couple