Adam's Mark Buffalo
  • Restaurant
  • Room Service
  • Restaurant
1,868 results
All reviewsharbor bistrobar tenderfront desk staffwingshotel barniagara fallshockey gamedowntown areabartendermichaelny
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 20 March 2014

In town on a business trip and stayed here. Located in the heart of downtown. from the outside, looks nice but once you get inside, its starts to fall apart. is simply a very tired facility. staff is friendly. room was not great. bed was ok. very noisy heating/cooling unit. plus my room faced the highway and the windows did nothing to abate the noise. everything just felt dingy. mirror in bathroom was dirty. had the breakfast buffet in the morning and it was poor. would not stay here again.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
2  Thank jon s
Reviewed 10 March 2014 via mobile

I stayed at this hotel for 3 nights in February 2014 and was appalled at the condition of the room. The faucet was caked in gunk. The coffee maker
was full of sediment and limescale.
The towels were worn and torn
and hard and dingy. My room was cold as the heater did not appear to work. There was dust all over the lamps and I was constantly sneezing. The cover of the toilet did not fit.
The hallways were cold and the store was closed for the duration of my stay.
The service in the restaurant was slow: I waited 55 minutes for a burger which when it came was dry and hard. My server Daniel I think his name was pleasant enough but he had his hands full as he was also answering the phones.
Front desk took 50% off my last night's stay when I complained about
my room. They also invited me to take a cup of the coffee set aside for flight crew. I would not choose this hotel again if I am in the area.

• Stayed: February 2014
3  Thank browneyegal
Reviewed 10 March 2014

Great customer service all around here. The hotel is located downtown and within walking distance to a lot of options. My room was clean and bed was very comfortable. Bathroom was a little small, but plenty of counter space for toiletries. Shower head was dated, but water was hot and pressure was good. Flat screen TV worked well with plenty of channels, and WIFI was Free but intermittent, inconsistent, and quite slow at times. Noise in the hallway was loud at times, but there was a convention going on. Temperature in my room was difficult to achieve. I had to increase the heat temp quite a few times and the room didn't seem to warm up. Food and service in the restaurant were very good. I ordered a salad and it was fresh and served up with a smile.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 10 March 2014

I recently stayed st Adam's Mark hotel, which i have in the past. This year seemed to be not as good, with being locked out of my room a lot, but the gentlemen at the front desk, I think his name was Ryan, was very helpful. I wish the others were more like him! hopefully they will work out the bugs and we don't have to frequent the desk as much next year!

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank Recent_Guest585
Reviewed 10 March 2014

I reserved an executive double room for a dance convention March 7-9th at a rate of 160. I arrived at 3:30 and no rooms were available as they were still being cleaned. I had requested an adjoining room which was not honored. So, while waiting for my room I wanted to unload my car but there were NO carts. By the way, there were no carts at check out either. So after about 30 minutes there was a room available and we proceeded to our room. The room itself seemed like it was in ok. Until the bathroom....mold on the ceiling, it was peeling away, and the shower was filthy. Then when the person above us used their bathroom the water poured through the ceiling into ours. I called and was told someone would be right up.....three hours later still no one so I went to bed.

The restaurant is AWFUL!!! I had to ask three times for a waitress and finally just went up to bar and asked for drinks and silverware to eat at the buffet which was basically void of food and a rip off!

The pool area is gross. There is mold on the ceiling and tiles falling off. I do not know how this hotel is up to code.

It couldn't get any worse right? WRONG!!! In the am, it was discovered that at least 15 cars that were parked in the parking garage had their windows busted out and items stolen. I went out to the garage and every car around me was busted except for mine....but that's because I forgot to lock mine and they just had opened the door and went through my car. Come to find out they charge $10 per night and there is NO SECURITY!!!! Also, the cars that were broken into were near the elevator that goes into the hotel so I have my suspicions that this is an inside deal as there were a lot of cars and time and it was done in an area in which people staying would be coming and going.

The hotel is in a horrible place and is right across the street from a prison. I really hope that the dance convention company NEVER returns to this place. This hotel should have been $25 a night not $160.

I would love to know who owns this place!!!

Room Tip: To get a good room....don't stay here.
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family