“when in buffalo stay at the adams mark”

Adam's Mark Buffalo
Ranked #12 of 25 Hotels in Buffalo
GreenLeadersSilver level
Reviewed 12 June 2009

It’s the hospitality coupled with an array of amenities and located in downtown buffalo which is why i opt to stay at this hotel. The staff makes you feel like family; great bar & restaurant and fitness center.... business class service is a-one; this hotel also has a huge banquet center that always seems to have interesting guests and conventions.

I have seen great improvements and upgrades over the last couple of years.

Clean rooms, friendly and attentive staff.

As a frequent traveler to buffalo; this is where I chose to stay --- they will take care of you!

Reviewed 8 June 2009

When checking in at Adam's Mark, the Guest Services Supervisor, Todd Hoeltke, discovered that my attempt to reserve a room with an on line reservation service had not been successful and that I did not have a reservation. He not only corrected the problem and was able to get me a room but also located me later that day in the restaurant to advise me he that he was able to get a lower rate than what I had expected when I previously attempted to make the reservation.. I felt he went over and above his job duties to make a guest happy and offer great service. The hotel was very nice and I will stay with them again.

Reviewed 4 June 2009

Having recently stayed at this hotel I highly recommend it to anyone traveling to Buffalo NY. The staff were fantastic to work with and Edwin Santiago, the head of reservations, was a real gem. Checking to make sure we were taken care of and that everything was alright. I am planning another trip to Buffalo in August and plan to stay at the Adams Mark.

Mike Runyan
Des Moines, Iowa 50316

• Stayed: May 2009
pverrall, Rooms Manager at Adam's Mark Buffalo, responded to this reviewResponded 8 June 2009

Dear Guest,
Thank you for your kind words about our staff. Thank you for chosing the Adams Mark Buffalo and we look forward to your future visit.
Patrice Verrall

Reviewed 3 June 2009

I booked the Adam's Mark through bookingbuddy.com, and based my decision on the 3-star rating it was given. Needless to say, I was terribly unimpressed by the this run down 1970's vintage hotel.

The parking and food was overpriced, the service was mediocre, the rooms had a funky chemical odor along with dated furniture and bathroom amenities. The Internet was touch and go at best, and the television options were pretty minimalist. Compared the 3-star Double Tree which I've stayed at in Buffalo, the Adam's Mark is a dive.

Avoid this place at all costs.

Reviewed 2 June 2009

I had a wonderful stay and I was treated very nicely by all employees. Edwin Santiago was very helpful to me and all of my questions were answered kindly and accurately by him.

• Stayed: May 2009, travelled on business
pverrall, Manager at Adam's Mark Buffalo, responded to this reviewResponded 8 June 2009

Dear Guest,
Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your stay at the Adams Mark Buffalo, we appreciate your kind words.
Patrice Verrall - Rooms Div. Manager

Reviewed 31 May 2009

I must say that I have been through many a hotel, however, the service that I received from Katie Whalen was very much above and beyond. I forgot to go to the ATM and the machine in the hotel was down. Needless to say, I was not happy. Katie offered SOLUTIONS and I was rather pleased with them. She also ensured that I had a smooth valet of my vehicle. KUDOS TO HER!!!!! She makes me want to make this my destination of choice!!!!!

• Stayed: May 2009, travelled on business
1  Thank ReeReeRee
Reviewed 29 May 2009

Three day stay. Yuck. Old, Smelly, Rundown Hotel. 1) Internet was not working the whole time I was there. Told everyday it would be working in the evening when we got back. Never was. 2) Left my blood pressure cuff, iPod and headset in the room by accident when I checked out (I know, dumb move), called them that day. Said they would look in Lost and Found. No return call. Called again. They couldn’t find anything. Will never stay here again.

• Stayed: April 2009, travelled on business