Very nice and clean hotel, 1 block from the Osteria Italian seafood resturant (Which is great). Staff were very friendly, but we had 2 problems whilst staying here.
1) We had requested a folding bed to be added to the room, when checking in we were advised it would arrive in 30 minutes. It actually arrived after 8 hours, and only then because we complained.
2) On the day of the check out, room service knocked on the door before 8am in the morning and woke us all, we did not need to check out till mid day and as we had a long drive, we wanted to sleep late.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Newly renovated hotel located in the heart of the theatre & financial districts, offering 396 guestrooms & suites. Heated indoor pool, new onsite, full service Spa and new StayFit health club. Newest addition is Morton's Steakhouse that is located right off the lobby. Just steps away from the Chippewa Entertainment district, Elmwood Village, variety of restaurants and shops. Connected to the Buffalo Convention Center. Walden Galleria is 15 minutes from the hotel. First Niagara Center is five minutes away; free Metro directly outside the hotel. Museum district is ten minutes away. Niagara Falls is 20 minutes from the hotel. Complimentary Business Center and WiFi and Wired Internet access is available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Prestigia, LoveHolidays, Southall Travel, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, getaroom.com and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Hyatt Regency Buffalo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Buffalo Hotel Buffalo
- Buffalo Hyatt Regency
- Hyatt Buffalo